This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

It's Friday

edited September 2007 in Everything Else
So it's Friday and I'm so fried from the week I almost forgot it was the weekend . . . which means I have nothing planned. Well, if I don't have anything planed for tonight, at least I can look forward to your plans for the weekend.

What are you doing this weekend? What is your favorite thing to do on the weekend?

Comments

• I like watching movies with friends and catching up on DVDs, but more often then not, I end up wasting my time dicking around on the internet and wondering where all my free time went.
  • Going to a movie after work (Resident Evil 3). Probably read a little bit when I get home. Tomorrow I'll probably play some F.E.A.R. multiplayer on the Xbox 360 and watch some movies and maybe get caught up on some episodes of The Office and Eureka. Have to mow the lawn as well...hopefully for the last time this year. As you can see, my life isn't terribly exciting...and I like it that way ;-)
  • I am working sunday in exchange for extra money and a four day weekend next weekend!
  • I'm going to hang in my friends basement with the gang. Lately we all have been in a SNES mood and I've been kicking everyone's asses at Tetris....but I suck balls at Dr. Mario. If not that then watching anime or playing the 360 or gamecube. Add in the usual looking at crap online, talking about random shit and being violent.
  • We're all catching a metal concert at the Chance.
  • Playing Haloz 2 and drawing cartoons this weekend for Haloz 3.

My favorite weekend activity is either playing boardgames with my friends or playing relationship with girlfriendery.
  • I'm modifying a new theme for my pokefarm site and working on some coding for a startup. I think I am mowing the lawn tonight.
  • or playing relationship with girlfriendery.
    Be careful, that game has a bunch of hard to find rules changes and errata out for it.
  • Watching as much Battlestar Galactica as I can (I'm about halfway through the first season of awesome) while still doing all the stuff I have to do
    or playing relationship with girlfriendery.
    Be careful, that game has a bunch of hard to find rules changes and errata out for it.
    And worst of all, there aren't any cheats...at least none that I have found yet....
    It also has several hidden costs. You don't learn about the microtransactions until it's too late. Also, the time it takes to level up is different from version to version.
  • I'm going biking 34 miles tomorrow. Hopefully it will be fun.
  • Swimming and studying, I'm going tomorrow to a friend's house out of the city and try to enjoy the last sunny days. Sunday is study day, I have a test on Monday and last month I didn't do so well on that class.
  • Dad's place.

Yuck.

Maybe shopping with my Girlfriend. We worked out a deal that if she goes to Barnes & Noble I get to go to GameStop. Good times...
  • I'll probably play some Skate or R6 Vegas and list some stuff on eBay.
  • edited September 2007
    I've got some holes in my busted-up, third generation Laser that I need to fix for a regatta next weekend in San Francisco. Other than that, TF2.
    Post edited by Sail on
  • I'm watching all of Boston Legal season 3, which was released Tuesday on DVD. Best show evar.
  • edited September 2007
    I just completed my move to my new theme for PokeFarm. Any comments on the new theme would be appreciated. Yes, it is more of a CMS theme than a blog theme.
    Post edited by HMTKSteve on
  • I'm working Friday and Saturday, then LANning it up Saturday Night. Breast Cancer walk in San Francisco on Sunday (I assume it's anti- ).
  • I decided to stay at home and watch the three part season finale of Doctor Who instead of going to a party of the hispanic community at my university. I will say that I did not regreet it :P
  • I'm working all weekend because I'm too big of a pussy to say "No, I can't this weekend, I've got plans"
    Next weekend I am taking off to do absolutely nothing but watch Cowboy Bebop and play Halo 3.
  • Did some schoolwork today and got myself a cheapo cell-phone. My very first cheapo cellphone! YAY! >_> I still don't understand why a 14 year old girl next door should have a cellphone, besides being reachable by parents, since that's not even the main use of it. Tomorrow. Probably some anime watching. Still have to finish Cowboy Bebop D: Which has been sitting on my hard drive for ages now, being one of the first animes I've even downloaded. Heck, I burned through Eva since I want to listen to an entire "final thoughts" episode for once. XD
    It also has several hidden costs. You don't learn about the microtransactions until it's too late. Also, the time it takes to level up is different from version to version.
    And sometimes they randomly quit on you~ ><;; Damned girlfriend-programs, they're not very compatible with the Lezbin computers.

This weekend, so far.. Uh. Working, shopping, slowly spending my money (but I got up to Volume 8 of Death Note, and this book called "Confessions of a Part-Time Sorceress", this girl-guide to DnD. Yay). Um. Later on, prolly pulling up bricks we put down a few years back so that our house foundation can be fixed or something... computer time.. maybe hanging out with someone. *shrugs*
  • A girl guide to DnD!? Must see this!
  • I had a shitty weekend. I don't want to talk about it.
  • A girl guide to DnD!? Must see this!
    Sure it's not a DnD guide to girls?
    I got some victory points, but I did have to ship some cubes.
  • Alright, I hung out with my friend for his 17th birthday on Saturday. Today (Sunday) paled in comparison to the overall event that took place on Saturday.
    What did we do, you may ask? We both watched Odin: Photon Space Sailer "Starlight" for the first time. The full Japanese version.

I have been scarred. -_-
  • What's Odin about? =o ... Nevermind, I think I'll wiki it.

Um, yes to Viga - I can scan the one I have. Just give me a bit. =D By the time I finish it, my damned computer should be back and then I can show y'all it and mayhap review it. It seems good so far. =3
  • What's Odin about? =o
    Listen to the review in this episode of this podcast.
  • Grrrr... no girlfriend time this weekend.

But, while packing up my house I found out I have way too much crap I don't use...

And, now I'm in a hotel. Using the crappy Wi-Fi here. Stealing Wi-Fi at my Dad's place is better than this...