This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Dethklok

edited September 2007 in Everything Else
After picking up the dethalbum I thought to myself "does anyone in the forums like dethklok?"

The dethalbum is awesome, the song are way better than their show counterparts, too bad Thunderhorse is not in it, but murmairer is awesome, what in the show you thought was the intro is actually the chorus.

Share your thoughts/insights/questions on the album/show.

Comments

• I do love the show so very much, but I haven't heard the album yet. I gotta look into that. I can't help but wonder where the second season is gonna go.
  • I thought you were talking about

Yeah, I was disappointed.
  • I've seen 3 episodes. I love it so, so much.

Must buy this album. Thunderhorse is the business.
  • Even tough it's not in it, the other tracks make the album worth it.
  • I love the show and seen it multiple times. I can't wait to see the new season starting tommorrow. I need to get the album since I liked their songs from the show. My favorite is Murderfaces birthday song. We sang that every B day since.

DEATHLOK.Yeah, I was disappointed.
    I've heard about Dethklok because of Guitar Hero, but yes I thought I was the only person who knew about Deathlok the cyborg. That was my time in underwear pervert land.
  • the Dethklok album is out? Sweet.
  • I'm an idiot, Thunderhorse IS in the album, but for some strange reason I failed to notice it.
  • After picking up the dethalbum I thought to myself "does anyone in the forums like dethklok?"

The dethalbum is awesome, the song are way better than their show counterparts, too bad Thunderhorse is not in it, but murmairer is awesome, what in the show you thought was the intro is actually the chorus.

Share your thoughts/insights/questions on the album/show.
    The Dethalbum is out? Fucking awesome! I must get it right now.

Metalocalypse is probably the best thing Adult Swim has ever done, aside from putting good anime on American TV.
  • I was expecting you to come here.

I agree, it's because of that show I still have the TV pluged into the cable jack (I get CN free where I live.)
  • Upon downloading and listening, I declare holy shit.

It's always amazed me just HOW GOOD a death metal band Dethklok is, fake or not. Brendan Smalls and Tommy Blacha have some real talent.
  • Okay seen the episode. It was awesome for a season opener.

DEATHLOK.Yeah, I was disappointed.
    I've heard about Dethklok because of Guitar Hero, but yes I thought I was the only person who knew about Deathlok the cyborg. That wasmy timein underwear pervert land.
    You weren't the only one. Deathlok was pretty cool.
  • MERMAID....ERRRRRRR!!!!!

I do enjoy the musical happenings of Dethklok.
  • It's spelled murmaider.

I prefer the vocals on dethklok than the ones on CB.