This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Manaphy at Toys'R'Us

edited September 2007 in Video Games

The image says it all but you can read an article here. Rym, Scott, you guys going to be there?

Comments

• edited September 2007
    Do you need to buy anything to get it?
    EDIT: No, you don't... Hmmm... Seems good.
    Post edited by Neito on
  • I already have a Manaphy so there isn't any need to go.
  • Ah, reminds me of when I desperately hunted for a Mew for my Red version . . .
  • Grrr, every time they do these things I'm always occupied with something else. Last time my parents were visiting, this time I'm driving to stupid (emphasis added for Rym's sake ;) =P ) Michigan which is a good 10 hours away if not more to visit in-laws.
  • I think Manaphy will also be holding something as well as being in a cherish ball.
  • Ok, here is the thing I have to go to the Zoo on that day  but is only until 1 p.m. so mostlikely I will go there get the papers and then I will be coming back to get my pokemon :P
  • Oh the memories of me sacrificing my Pokemon blue game in order to get me and my friend Robert a complete set of starter Pokemon.
  • I'm there, just for kicks.
  • Thanks for the heads up.  I'll run by a local Toys'R'Us for this.
  • Just had a mental picture of a kid sitting by the Nintento access point with a pile of cartridges getting manphys for all his friends.
  • Just had a mental picture of a kid sitting by the Nintento access point with a pile of cartridges getting manphys for all his friends.
    Where's this kid live? I don't really feel like going out on Saturday. Also, I haven't played Pokemans in weeks, so I don't know how much I care. If I got a Manaphy, it would most likely just sit in my box all lonely.