This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Chuck doesn't suck.

edited September 2007 in Everything Else
I'm watching Chuck because I heard it had geek cred. It's not too bad. It's got kind of a stupid premise, but the pop culture references aren't terrible.

Comments

• edited September 2007
    I can't believe anyone would watch anything right now besides The War.
    Post edited by HungryJoe on
  • I really hardly ever watch TV. The only thing that I watch on a regular basis is Lost. I do watch me some CSI sometimes though.
  • I skipped Chuck but watched the other supposed geek offering -- The Big Bang Theory. Awful. Just awful.

I'm pumped for Tuesday's Boston Legal premier. John Larroquette is joining the cast, and I've just finished watching all of season 3 on DVD. And let's not forget The Office is back on Thursday -- STANLEY DOLLARS FOR EVERYONE!

Anybody hear anything good about Bionic Woman?

I like TV.
  • I saw the Bionic Woman pilot at Comic-Con. I enjoyed it. Not a great show, but I liked it enough to get me interested. I will give it a 3 episode trial and see if it hooks me.

I also saw the Reaper pilot there and it was pretty funny. If they can keep the quality up, I can see myself watching it every week.
  • I wasn't too keen on trying Chuck tonight, but my brother was hyped so I tried it. It wasn't a waste of a hour. It was pretty funny and action filled. Plus it gives me a good lean in to watch Heroes. I approve!
  • I wasn't too keen on trying Chuck tonight, but my brother was hyped so I tried it. It wasn't a waste of a hour. It was pretty funny and action filled. Plus it gives me a good lean in to watch Heroes. I approve!
    This is correct.
  • I watched the whole first season in three days last week. The series got me really hooked up ^^

In ten days or so the first episode airs on German TV, man I hate all the lengthy syncs, just leave it in English and add subs!
  • Bionic woman was okay. Some weak diaologue and poorly paced. Kate and I are going to give it one more watch before deciding.

I was laughing though much of Chuck, despite it's cheesyness. I'll be watching it.