This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Ask Rym & Scott - Tuesday Gaming

13»

Comments

• edited October 2007
    Do you think the Wii is just a fad?

Why do you think Sony keeps shooting themselves in the foot (see 40GB PS3 not backwards compatible for latest example)?
    Post edited by raquor on
  • Cut off has passed.
  • I think it's about time for another Questions episode, so hopefully people will follow up on this.

Question for Rym

You've stated several times on the show that you don't like single player games, why not? Is there something about them that bothers you or is there another reason?
  • Thoughts on Earthbound, other than the fact that it is the same as every other JRPG? Thoughts about Earthbound's fan community?

Thoughts on the whole Zelda series? You've done a show on Four Swords, but that's it.

Thoughts on why the new Mega Man games aren't as good? What about Mega Man Zero? It is incredibly similar to the old Mega Man games in difficulty, just with more features. What about Mega Man X 1-3? They were good games. X4 was pretty good as well, though it started to diverge.

Why does no one get the goodness of multiplayer co-op? You've talked about how great Four Swords and Crystal Chronicles are. I've played other co-op games that were crap, but the co-op made them so amusing.

What do you feel about the fun in being the passive observer of video games? I am a younger brother, and when I was younger, I was often relegated to watching my brother play video games rather than play them myself. Sometimes, I find it more enjoyable to watch someone else play a game than play it myself. What is it about playing games with other people, even if only one person is playing, that makes it better than being alone, aside from the obvious group factor?