This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Yoshi's Story is now on the Virtual Console...

edited September 2007 in Video Games
...you know you want to.

Sure, it's incredibly easy. Sure, it's not the greatest gaming experience you'll ever have. But it's fucking Yoshi, godammit. And it's cute. Give in to the nostalgia now.

Comments

• I got my notice for Nintendo too. I saw it, and thought, "Man they should but Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island" on the VC too. I'll be getting this game shortly. ^_^
  • edited September 2007
    If they had Kirby and the Crystal Shards too, I'd go out and steal a Wii...
    Post edited by JukeBoxJosh on
  • Wait, what the hell? How can they put an N64 game on the Wii? Short of using a GameCube controller, it seems to me that the games would be really hard to use with the Wiimote.

Granted, I don't have a Wii, so I can't honestly say that I've had enough experience with the Wiimote to have an educated opinion. :-/
  • Wait, what the hell? How can they put an N64 game on the Wii? Short of using a GameCube controller, it seems to me that the games would bereallyhard to use with the Wiimote.

Granted, I don't have a Wii, so I can't honestly say that I've had enough experience with the Wiimote to have an educated opinion. :-/
    You have use the Wii Classic controller, or GC controller.
  • Eh, good point. For a second there, when I thought about the classic controller, I pictured an NES controller - no analog joysticks.

Never mind, then >_<