This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

You know you're a hentai fan when... (Images SFW? Please?)

Comments

• You know, I asked Scott the other day how he felt about the fanfiction that was written about him and Rym. His response? "Whatever, I've seen goatse enough times that nothing phases me." :P
    Why would Scott want to look at goatse so many times?
  • You know, I asked Scott the other day how he felt about the fanfiction that was written about him and Rym. His response? "Whatever, I've seen goatse enough times that nothing phases me." :P
    Why would Scott want to look at goatse so many times?
    Well, I'm weirded out for the night.
  • You know, I asked Scott the other day how he felt about the fanfiction that was written about him and Rym. His response? "Whatever, I've seen goatse enough times that nothing phases me." :P Why would Scott want to look at goatse so many times?
    To toughen himself up.  Training, essentially.
  • Blech... Freakshow made me twitch. Went through one page, which should be enough. I mean, zippers on breasts? I can't imagine what could be arousing about that. And 4chan's not that bad. Just stay out of /b/, /d/, /r/ and *thinks* . . . there was another one. But the wallpapers sections, /a/, /c/ and /cm/ are nice. Oh, and the Origami board sometimes has awesome stuff. Origami shyguy :D plushie heartless :D

As for Scott toughening himself up by watching goatse a lot. Pfffffffffffft. Goatse is tame after you've seen it once.
  • You know, I asked Scott the other day how he felt about the fanfiction that was written about him and Rym.
    Wait go back. There's fan-fiction of Scrym and you didn't link to it?
  • Durr. I did it. =D Scrym Fanfiction It's from the Rym/Scott gay thread. Can't remember what it's actually called tho.

Yesterday I came upon only one thing that disturbed me in /b/ of 4chan - the picture of someone's cut off head. *shivers* Blood and everything. That's what it takes to creep me out though; zippers on breasts? Nah. Totally not scary.

And I think Viga_D has a pic of Scrym that was sent to her...
  • I didn't look at goatse so many times on purpose. It's just what happens when you use teh Internets.
  • So... you accidentally clicked on a link that just happened to have Goatse in the url ?

I'm so glad I'm at work while reading this, because I know i cant search/read/check them while at work, and by the time i get home I will have forgotten all about it... I hope...
  • zippers on breasts? Nah. Totally not scary.
    Not scary no, just disturbing.
  • zippers on breasts? Nah. Totally not scary.
    Not scary no, just disturbing.
    Disturbing to me!
    And I think Viga_D has a pic of Scrym that was sent to her...
    It was sent to a few people through yousendit. The mystery remains of who did it. I thought Kage did it but it isn't her style. WTF, mystery yaoi artist!
  • For a much better breed of *chan I sugesst iichan.net.
    I have never seen the actual goatse, seen a few thumbnails here and there but managed to avoid the thing itself.
  • This thread confuses me on many levels. What ever happened to the good ol' days where the long threads were the ones in which we discussed things like the meaning of life, not, well, I don't even know what you guys are talking about anymore... :/
  • edited October 2007
    The meaning of life is to not lose your towel.
    For a much better breed of *chan I sugesstiichan.net.
    I have never seen the actual goatse, seen a few thumbnails here and there but managed to avoid the thing itself.
    A freekin' Genshiken section! Yes!
    Post edited by Viga on
  • The meaning of life is to not lose your towel.
    You meant 42.
    A freekin' Genshiken section! Yes!
    iichan has all sorts of interesting nooks and crannies. I prefer 4chan for the general boards (/a/ (anime), /g/ (technology), /m/ (mecha), and /n/ (news)) and iichan for those little nooks it has.
  • -When you've seen enough hentai that fan fiction about you makes you feel honored.

I dunno.
    edited October 2007
    For a much better breed of *chan I sugesstiichan.net.
    Never actually lurked iichan. Heard about it, probably visited it once or twice for 10 minutes. Should lurk there a bit more. 4chan's becoming meh. And what's Genshiken? I'm not that into manga's and comics. It's what you get if your local bookstore has Shaman King, Yu Gi Oh, Naruto (iirc) and a fourth crap manga on the shelves -___-. Oh, and there's probably a Dragon Ball manga from time to time.
    Never? *gasps* Where's that "Welcome to the internet" site Scott thought about when you need it to teach people stuff. You know about Guro, Scat, Vore and that shit and you haven't even seen goatse!? Forums: Can we call that an internet sin?
    You meant 42.
    Bad Viga. Meaning of life is SPOILER OMG SKIP TO NOT SEE! 42 as Neito said. OMG END SPOILER SOMEWHAT STOP SCROLLING! And knowing where you towel is when hitchhiking is helpful since you can ask any non-hitchhiker for equipment when needed.
    Post edited by ... on
  • Remember that tool not long ago that let you check IP ranges vs wiki edits? Well I checked it the day it was out and I had some free time at work. Turns out some one in my company (which is pretty big world wide so i dont know where they were based) made several major changes to the wiki description of Goatse....
  • I know that the new discussion (how freaky/disturbing 4chan and similar things are) is related to the original discussion, but I still can't believe that it went so far off topic that you guys, for a little bit, started talking about how Scott toughens himself by watching goatse. Wow. And I thought I was bad. I must read this discussion many more times to learn how to change the topic by this much, and yet have it be completely on topic. I am honored to be in the online presence of such waked out people.
  • For a much better breed of *chan I sugesstiichan.net.
    Never actually lurked iichan. Heard about it, probably visited it once or twice for 10 minutes. Should lurk there a bit more. 4chan's becoming meh. And what's Genshiken? I'm not that into manga's and comics. It's what you get if your local bookstore has Shaman King, Yu Gi Oh, Naruto (iirc) and a fourth crap manga on the shelves -___-. Oh, and there's probably a Dragon Ball manga from time to time.
    Okay, Genshiken is a manga about japanese otakus. I like the anime better, but overall, it's just hilarious. Um... Worth a shot if you actually like anime. =D Makes fun of them and kinda.. normalizes them as well.
    You meant 42.
    Bad Viga. Meaning of life is SPOILER OMG SKIP TO NOT SEE! 42 as Neito said. OMG END SPOILER SOMEWHAT STOP SCROLLING! And knowing where you towel is when hitchhiking is helpful since you can ask any non-hitchhiker for equipment when needed.
    I think we can -so- call that a complete internet sin. =O I can't believe that. Such a shock.
    Remember that tool not long ago that let you check IP ranges vs wiki edits? Well I checked it the day it was out and I had some free time at work. Turns out some one in my company (which is pretty big world wide so i dont know where they were based) made several major changes to the wiki description of Goatse....
    Seriously? What is it now?
  • - You are gay for Bridget.

Bridget_28129.jpg

1176252919548.jpg
  • Ah...Bridget. Either way I still win.
  • Bridget's foreground portrait (the one where he's talking during the dialoge) in GGXX is one of the ugliest pictures I've ever seen. He looks like a 40 year old man.
    Problem is, Bridget is gay. It no likes girls so you lose either way. And I missed much of the gayness -___- Knew it was a trap before I ever saw an image! Damn you 4chan! XD So yeeh, Bridget does not make me gay :D

And we need to make Omnutia see goatse. Asap >.o
    Problem is, Bridget is gay.
    *VIga cries* LOL.
  • *VIga cries* LOL.
    No wait. The other trap was gay o.o... Bridget just acts feminine because he was raised like that.

For those interested, other trap is Jun. And no, I don't care. 4Chan forces knowledge upon you.
  • edited October 2007
    Falling for Bridget is as much the same as falling for an extremely convincing transvestite. It's when the shocking truth hits you and your actions and choices there onwards that decide your sexuality.
    If the person your going out with turned out to be the opposite sex (than what you thought them to be) would you dump them? (this could also be a test for a meaningful relationship as apposed to one based around animal attraction. Not that theres anything wrong with animal attraction.)
    And we need to make Omnutia see goatse. Asap >.o
    I have seen small images of it so the shock factor would be lost. Though if you did it in some awesome way I might be shocked.

As a side note, Viga D, would your picture be ok to put into a 1 panel comic as I have a rather funny idea.
    Post edited by Omnutia on

• As a side note, Viga D, would your picture be ok to put into a 1 panel comic as I have a rather funny idea.
    Sure. Link it so I can see the result. ^_^
  • edited October 2007
    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
    It's not meant to be art. Just knocked it up in pen.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • Uh...I'm confused but I laughed anyway. I'm getting the gist of this.

Viga is about to do dumb thing
    Omnutia pops up and says stop
    Viga goes anyway
    Mayhem insues

LOL. Story of my life! LOL. LOL. Seriously I'm laughing so hard while typing this. *thumbs up*
  • Twas actually meant to be Viga getting goatsed, trying to goatse Omnutia and then getting gchanned.
    My story telling skill leave a lot to be desired.