This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

You know you're a hentai fan when... (Images SFW? Please?)

Comments

• Twas actually meant to be Viga getting goatsed, trying to goatse Omnutia and then getting gchanned.
    My story telling skill leave a lot to be desired.
    LOL, getting gchanned. Anyway LOL.
  • Awesome! XD *continues trying to figure out the images*
  • zippers on breasts? Nah. Totally not scary.
    Not scary no, just disturbing.
    Disturbing to me!
    Boob-pockets?
  • clxclx
    edited October 2007

Seriously? What is it now?
    I decided not to drill down and find out exactly what changes he/she made... I thought it could be a bad idea to sit reading the Goatse change logs at work...
    Post edited by clx on
  • Daw. But that's what you're SUPPOSED to do at work, isn't it? =D
  • This doesn't shock you so much as just feel worried about the lack of intelligence of some people.
  • O.O ... *cries* Thank you, guys, thanks so much for throwing my ability to raise children into doubt with everyone because I'm gay - just because you guys decided to bring them up 'diversely'. Couldn't people think a little more about their actions? Seriously, this makes me sad. I don't think I would really mind them bringing the children as is (they are, after all, too small to probably remember much except the hype of it), but to dress them up? That's crossing the line.
  • Remember this: The phrase "No, no one would be stupid enough to do X." is usually always proved wrong.
  • Remember this: The phrase "No, no one would be stupid enough to do X." is usually always proved wrong.
    Then never say "No, no one would be stupid enough to do X." just say "Someone will be stupid enough to one day do X. Yes, the world is fucked up".
  • Or just go, "4Chan". XD
  • Or just go, "4Chan". XD
    You know you're a hentai fan when - 4chan?

Eh, it works. :-P
  • Bahaha, oh sorry, I meant it as an alternative to "Someone will be stupid enough to one day do X. Yes, the world is fucked up" Sorry. >>;; Forgot to hit the whole quote-y thing..Sorry...
  • Omnutia has now seen goatse. That is all.
    *fanfare*
    *fanfare*
    I must say that it was rather well done.
    *fanfare*
    I must say that it was rather well done.
    YES! Now, how was it done? I might need to use the method one day.
  • edited October 2007
    He used one of the whisper threads on this forum with the title "Omnutia: I need to ask you a question" and right at the top was the picture. I might save it for next April fools or earlier but instead just pretend I was trying to whisper to someone and instead have the whole forum see it.
    The shock wasn't all that great though. *Sigh*
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • Heehee. That's awesome anyway. I'm no good at shocking people; I'm the one that gets shocked. Even if it isn't that shocking.

....Like when my friend sent a link to tubgirl and told me it was a lesbian blog. >>;;
  • -You know your a hentai fan when the above conversation makes you feel nostalgic.
  • Here's a simple one.

-You know you are a hentai fan when you actually care for a hentai's story line.
  • - When you watch hentai for anything BUT the atrociously hilarious dubbing and one-liners.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

That's hilarious but scary at the same time.
  • (Viga's face is shocked...10th time now?)
  • edited October 2007
    Make a motivational poster out of it now!

EDIT: along the lines of

MY PENIS
    Resistance only makes it harder.
    Post edited by La Petit Mort on
  • XD

That's going on the motivational poster thread!
  • That's so awesome. *saved both*

Hentai has -plot lines-?? When did this come about??

Amusing thing: Junjo Romantica has a heavy plotline (and heavy sex scenes), while Selfish Love has the crappiest plot line ever as well as the heavy sex scenes. Yet, if you read the back, Selfish Love seems a lot better (plot wise). Scary stuff there.
  • One thing I noticed is that sex takes so long that the plot cuts about too much.
  • Amusing thing: Junjo Romantica has a heavy plotline (and heavy sex scenes), while Selfish Love has the crappiest plot line ever as well as the heavy sex scenes. Yet, if you read the back, Selfish Love seems a lot better (plot wise). Scary stuff there.
    When reading this, I thought it said "Shelfish Love"

Crab on Lobster action...

Ew.
  • - "Shellfish" is the first word that comes to mind when you see "_____ Love" XD