This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

You know you're a hentai fan when... (Images SFW? Please?)

1234568»

Comments

• Wai, can't we do it without the shotgun? This poor old thread... At least give it the needle!
  • At least give it the needle!
    *gets an elephant gun*
  • Wai, can't we do it without the shotgun? This poor old thread... At least give it the needle!
    You know, you make a good point. The shotgun is too quick and merciful...
  • You know it will die if you stop posting in it.
  • edited October 2007
    This thread will die when its good an ready. You can't rush these things.

You know you're a hentai fan when you try and rush to the end just so that what you are watching stops disturbing you.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • - You know you're a hentai fan when you've not yet run out of "You know you're a hentai fan" bits when people want to end the thread.
  • *shoots*

It's dead, Jim.
  • You know you're a hentai fan when you are church of hentai member #3 (strait after Lord Kaos and Hello Kitty). My religion is officially classed as pervert.
  • You know you're a hentai fan when you read Saigado's yaoi stuff just because the art is that good.
  • You know you're a hentai fan when you can't go to the octopus tank at the aquarium without getting an erection because of the hardcore tentacle action you saw last night.

XD Sorry for the bad jokes :)
  • You know your a hentai fan when your respond "meh, it's possible" to a story that has your friends shocked and horrified.
  • When hentai plots start to make sense, you are a hentai fan.
  • When you not only remember Ghastly's Ghastly comic - A comic about tentacle monsters and the women who love them, but have the entire comic archived on your computer, then you are a Hentai fan.
  • - You know what /e/, /y/, /u/, /h/, and /d/ refer to by heart.
  • When you not only remember Ghastly's Ghastly comic - A comic about tentacle monsters and the women who love them, but have the entire comic archived on your computer, then you are a Hentai fan.
    Hey, that comic was cute.
  • - You make obscure hentai references that not even the hentai booth owners get.
    ;-; But I'm not a hentai fan.
  • Don't worry Nine, it just means you are a 4chaner, which is worse. :p
  • ;-; But I'm not a 4channer.
    Don't worry Nine, it just means you are a 4chaner, which is worse. :p
    It was like getting punched in the nose, then kicked in the balls. :(
    Hey, that comic was cute.
    Buck Cake?
  • - When you ask people if they want to see your favorite Yaoi.
    But Sonic, you asked me this just the other day!
    But Sonic, you asked me this just the other day!
    <.<
    >.>
    *scurries away*
  • You know you are a fan when you say that you read/ watch it for the plot.
  • Forget this thread. Do you want to see my favorite yaoi?

*tee hee*
  • You know you are a fan when you say that you read/ watch it for the plot.
    And actually mean it
  • edited September 2010
    When the first thing that appears in the URL bar as you type "P" is the 18+ section of Pixiv. And when you have R-18G enabled.
    Edit:
    - You make obscure hentai references that not even the hentai booth owners get.
    +1 =/
    Post edited by Aria on
  • Double-posts are usually discouraged, but you can hide an accidental post by editing it, then whispering it to yourself.
  • Oh, and welcome nooblet.