This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Mythbusters....live?!

edited September 2007 in Everything Else
I was forced to go to a local event a few hours ago. Of course, I did not expect to have a good time at all...until I found out that the guest speakers were Adam and Jamie from Mythbusters! Finding this out, I wedged my way to the front to watch their demonstration. They were amazing, seriously. They seemed like cool people, they accepted questions, and they were a lot of fun to listen to!

So, let's get straight to the point. Who here watches MythBusters?

Comments

• So, let's get straight to the point. Who here watches MythBusters?
    Ummm,everyone?
  • Hopefully. Have any of you guys seen them live?

BTW, Jamie has really rough hands.
  • I watched it when I watched TV months back. Then it was just reruns. They're awesome, but haven't seen them live. Geographical location and stuff.
  • I would totally go to see them live.
  • I only watch TV 30 minutes a day. Colbert Report is awesome.
  • Used to. Don't watch TV no more, but I did like to see Mythbusters, until it became mostly reruns for me. =< Never seen them live; I'm in Canada.
  • I think they're stationed in California, but apparently they flew here to Texas to come to the event! Supposedly, they don't do talks very often, so this occasion seems quite special.
  • Mythbusters is one of my favorite shows, I watch it all the time!
  • Who here watches MythBusters?
    Ummm, everyone?
  • I think they're stationed in California, but apparently they flew here to Texas to come to the event! Supposedly, they don't do talks very often, so this occasion seems quite special.
    How come I didn't know about this?!
  • I became hooked on the show when they blew up that cement mixer.