This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Comics We'd Like Rym and Scott to Review

13»

Comments

• We'll review it in time, for now all I can say is that it is awesome.
    I don't mean to call this an inconsistency or anything, but you guys didn't care for Preacher, right? Considering that Preacher and The Boys are both Garth Ennis, what was it about Preacher that you didn't like? I loved Preacher like crazy, but it has been like 8 years since I read it, so I can't say if I'd really like it today.
  • I don't mean to call this an inconsistency or anything, but you guys didn't care for Preacher, right? Considering that Preacher and The Boys are both Garth Ennis, what was it about Preacher that you didn't like? I loved Preacher like crazy, but it has been like 8 years since I read it, so I can't say if I'd really like it today.
    Rym doesn't like Preacher. I don't know how much he actually read, though.
  • I know Scott is a big Brian K. Vaughn fan, any chance we'll see something that he's done? I have yet to read Y, The Last Man. It's on the shelf. However, I started Runaways yesterday. Holy poop on a stick, I am really enjoying this series. I've already picked up volumes 2-5 and am already reading volume 3. The cover art that is included in the digest for each of the comics is awesome. I wonder if I could get larger versions of it.
  • edited August 2008
    I'm pretty sure they've done Ex Machina.
    Post edited by Sail on
  • Have they ever done Milk and Cheese?
  • Have they ever done Milk and Cheese?
    Oh man. They really need to. I need to read those again.
  • I read some Milk & Cheese again a while back -- it doesn't hold up like it did when I was 17.
  • I want them to review this one.
  • I want them to reviewthis one.
    Honestly, I don't think they'd like it very much.
  • Peanut Butter and Jeremy.
    About a detective cat and a crow.
  • Peanut Butter and Jeremy.
    About a detective cat and a crow.
    It's not about a detective, it's about hats.
  • Too Cool to be Forgotten, Shutterbug Follies or any of the stuff from the minx line.
  • any of the stuff from the minx line.
    Didn't they review Emiko Superstar and New York Four?
  • any of the stuff from the minx line.
    Didn't they review Emiko Superstar and New York Four?
    I do not remember. >
  • Neither do I! But I remember talking about them? I think?
  • I never heard of either that Emiko Superstar or New York Four. Perhaps you talked with Scrym about these two comics outside of the show Gomily?
  • Quite possible. I often get confused in this manner.
  • I read New York Four. I don't think I read Emiko Superstar. If I did, I don't remember it.
  • Any of you ever read Lost at Sea by Brian Lee O'Malley?
  • What about Calvin and Hobbes?
  • Where's the Tintin love?
  • Locke and Key.
    Day Tripper.
  • edited August 2011
    Emiko Superstar. Oh! I said that above! Okay then...King City, Pirates of Colony Island, Kimmie 66 or Lost at Sea.
    Post edited by Viga on
  • Adele Blanc-Sec and The Incal.
  • The 6th Gun
  • Scud the Disposable Assassin - awesomeness, hilarity, weirdness, and amazing action all wrapped up in one complete volume
  • Scud the Disposable Assassin - awesomeness, hilarity, weirdness, and amazing action all wrapped up in one complete volume
    Read it. One-line summary: A Lucas Arts adventure game that you don't have to play.