This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Server log trends

edited October 2007 in Politics
Many months ago I tried to create a site about cats owned by famous people. After being unable to get much content for the site I forgot about it and left it alone. A few days ago I remembered the site and went to check on it to make sure it was still there and functional.

The funny thing is I am getting all sorts of links to the article on Socks the cat (Clinton Presidential cat) from bloggers and political pundits! There was even a trackback from the official Hillary site at one time (later removed).

I just find it funny how people are using Socks as a weapon against Hillary. I see a lot of posts linking to me where they say that she is unfit because she talked about how important it was to keep your pets happy and healthy as First Lady but as soon as they were out of office they pawned the cat off on someone else and their dog got run over!

Funny stuff...

Comments

• How many Fucking websites do you own?
    This is the fifth one I hear about.
  • How many Fucking websites do you own?

This is the fifth one I hear about.
    I have about 20.
  • I have about 20.

Well, wow sir.

Also do you have any tips on hosting and acquiring a domain name?
  • I have about 20.
    Well, wow sir. Also do you have any tips on hosting and acquiring a domain name?
    Use godaddy to buy your domain. For hosting you need to know what you want. Most hosting is dirt cheap but, like broadband in the USA, if you really want to use it you have to pay extra or get kicked out.
  • Use godaddy to buy your domain. For hosting you need to know what you want. Most hosting is dirt cheap but, like broadband in the USA, if you really want to use it you have to pay extra or get kicked out.

Thanks, so I guess I'll go with godaddy.com .