This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

GeekNights iPod Trouble.

edited October 2007 in Technology
There seems to be a problem with my iPod. But mainly it's just the episodes of GeekNights that are fucking up. Everything on my iPod words, except for GeekNights. I can listen to an episode of Dave & Joel and everything will run smoothly, I can listen to my music and it's just fine. But when I click on GeekNights, no matter which episode I pick my iPod will automatically reset itself once I click play. I've tested it in iTunes but they all work normally. Any idea what could be wrong?

Comments

• clxclx
    edited October 2007
    The Scrym is hacking your Ipods and stealing ... their... podcast...
    Damn, that didn't work.

On a more serious note, what gen/version Ipod are you using?
    Post edited by clx on
  • The Scrym is hacking your Ipods and stealing ... their... podcast...
    Damn, that didn't work.

On a more serious note, what gen/version Ipod are you using?
    I'm not entirely sure of the generation number, but I know it was put together in 2006. It's a 30 GB Video.
  • GeekNights runs perfectly on my 2nd Gen iPod nano.
  • Have you tried restoring your iPod and putting all of the music and podcasts back on? That tends to fix MOST problems on the iPod.
  • FYI the iPod video is 5th generation.
  • Have you tried restoring your iPod and putting all of the music and podcasts back on? That tends to fix MOST problems on the iPod.
    Yeah, that seems to fix any problems like this one.
  • I took the podcasts off of it, and I'm putting them back right now. Hopefully it should work.
  • Plug in your iPod, your iPod shows up under devices in iTunes, click on your iPod and in the summary tab should be two options Update and Restore.

Warning: Restore deletes all the files you have on your iPod so you better back them up if you don't already have them on your harddrive.