This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Future Rym??

edited October 2007 in Everything Else
Now.

Then?

Comments

• Uhh...*shrugs*
  • "Then" is the future..? Oh noes, temporal mechanics is beyond me...
  • "Then" is the future..? Oh noes, temporal mechanics is beyond me...It involves quarks and stuff - don't worry about it too much.
  • Huh... So he gets a tan/changes his heritage, changes hair color, and tries to get rid of that unibrow?
  • Well how many people do you know that you can trust to confirm that the voice matches the face?
  • Someone on Fast Karate's boards knows hair-length via voices.

:)
  • I don't know why... but before I saw pictures of Rym and Scott, I pictured them both like this...

Rym on the left, Scott on the right. Maybe minus the bling ;)

Then after I saw a picture of them.... well nothing really changed :P

• Rym on the left, Scott on the right. Maybe minus the bling ;)
    Usually when comparing us to Gabe and Tycho I am the Gabe and Rym is the Tycho.
  • Really, how so ?
  • Really, how so ?
    I bet sideburns.
  • I do not know the Rym of the future is more tanned that present Rym :P
  • Really, how so ?
    Rym is more verbose than Scott.

Future Rym on hedonism throne.
  • I don't know why... but before I saw pictures of Rym and Scott, I pictured them both like this... Rym on the left, Scott on the right. Maybe minus the bling ;) Then after I saw a picture of them.... well nothing really changed :P

OH MY GOD ME TOO! Only, you know... Real life looking. Scott isn't totally unlike Tycho...

Actually, Apreche is the fusion of Gabe and Tycho, with 10x the cynicism.
  • edited October 2007
    I always thought Rym would eventually look like this.

Post edited by Cremlian on
  • I'm not sure if that's a shot from Akira, or an artist's impression of TubGirl.
  • That's definitely Akira. Does that mean that Scott will be the leader of a bike gang and eventually have to fight Rym in a psychic powers versus laser battle?
  • That's definitely Akira. Does that mean that Scott will be the leader of a bike gang and eventually have to fight Rym in a psychic powers versus laser battle?
    Dibs on satellite space laser.
  • edited October 2007
    Rym looks more like the guy with the pony tail from Stephan King's IT. Here is a picture of the actor, but you have to see the movie to get the full effect.
    Post edited by Andrew on
  • It's John-boy!