This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

LEGO Indiana Jones

edited October 2007 in Video Games
Well, this looks like is gonna be cool :D

Comments

• I heard Lego Star Wars was actually pretty good. I'm thinking about picking it up at some point in the future.
  • I heard Lego Star Wars was actually pretty good. I'm thinking about picking it up at some point in the future.
    Whether it's a good game or not, from what I saw it was completely hilarious. If the Indiana Jones keeps the same standards of quality, I will get that also when the complete trilogy is available.
  • Whether it's a good game or not, from what I saw it was completely hilarious. If the Indiana Jones keeps the same standards of quality, I will get that also when the complete trilogy is available.
    The trailer says you can play through all 3 movies. And yes, it looks hilarious. That, and a lot is made from Lego, making it all cute and cool and awesome.
  • I wonder if that game has any lego building like Star Wars did, where you build stuff from pile of blocks with force. Altought it wasn't anything so special to gameplay it gave some nice legoish colour to that game.
  • Now I wonder if they will have Indiana Jones Lego sets. THAT would be awesome.
    I heard Lego Star Wars was actually pretty good. I'm thinking about picking it up at some point in the future.
    Whether it's a good game or not, from what I saw it was completely hilarious. If the Indiana Jones keeps the same standards of quality, I will get that also when the complete trilogy is available.
    Scott, the complete Indiana Jones Trilogy is available on DVD.

• Scott, the complete Indiana Jones Trilogy is available on DVD.
    He's talking about the trilogy of Lego games...

• Scott, the complete Indiana Jones Trilogy is available on DVD.
    He's talking about the trilogy of Lego games...
    Oops... my bad.
  • Now I wonder if they will have Indiana Jones Lego sets. THAT would be awesome.
    I know they had some, cause I remember trying to get my mom to buy some out of one of my LEGO magazines.

And this game looks pretty fun. I know my mom will wanna play it, it's got two awesome things that she likes: LEGO and Indiana Jones.
  • LEGO Star Wars is the epic win, provided that you play it with someone else. I will warn you, however, that the game itself does not take long to beat. Once you finish all the episodes (movies), you are basically just presented with the aftergame content - going back through all the levels to get the hidden stuff, purchasing new characters with points that you collect, and eventually unlocking the secret levels (multiple secret levels, in the sequel's case).

It is a tremendously fun game, but it tends to tire after a while. Granted, isn't that the same with all games of that genre?