This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Drawn to Life

edited October 2007 in Video Games
I think the second boss in Drawn to Life wins the most annoying boss award.

I just burned up 8 lives trying to beat this guy.

Comments

• And you didn't draw yourself a missile base? Or a nuke? What made it so hard?
  • Make your character a samurai-ballsack. I would! Man, we played that Graffiti Kingdom on PS2 and made THE BEST phallic heroes. Also some rad TMNT's. I love these kinds of games but they're never good.
  • What makes it so hard is that you have to hit these dangly objects five times with your acorn shooter. The shooter shoots in an arc so you have to time some shots with jumps. All the while these bats fly at you and you can jump (quickly) to areas that are off screen.

What happens is you jump to a platform that is above or beside you (but offscreen) and impact on a bat that damages you and knocks you back! Add to this an earthquake effect that knocks you off platforms and out of the sky!

I did beat it but it took forever!
  • So I guess this game is good.
    Should I get it?
  • edited October 2007
    Is it any good? One of my friends has it, but it hasn't really peaked piqued my interest.
    Post edited by Alex on
  • The game is fun but simple. It's mostly a sidescrolling platformer. You use the Stylus to create stuff but you can just color everynew item all black and the game still works fine. The only annoying boss is the second one.
  • You can make your own penis platforms.
  • You can make your own penis platforms.
    You can even make a penis gun that shoots snowballs :)
  • I think the second boss in Drawn to Life wins the most annoying boss award.

I just burned up 8 lives trying to beat this guy.
    Eight lives?

Try 300 in Super Mario World. I hate that bowser so much...
  • penis guns? and snowballs? I really should get that game now. Too bad I'm poor and need to pay for Phantom Hourglass, Orange Box and Galaxy...
  • I see talk of penis drawing. I must own this game.
  • edited October 2007
    Looks like I will have to put my drawing skills to the test and taker a picture of the penis gun shooting it's white and gooey mess.
    Post edited by HMTKSteve on
  • What makes it so hard is that you have to hit these dangly objects five times with your acorn shooter.
    Best. Sentence. Ever.
    edited October 2007
    What makes it so hard is that you have to hit these dangly objects five times with your acorn shooter.
    Best. Sentence. Ever.
    Why the hell didn't I see that! OH GOD! +1 to it being hilarious. AAAAAAAARGH! I'm going nuts!

Edit! Someone get a screenshot of that boss fight (in action)! Motivational Poster anyone?
    Post edited by ... on
  • If I see another +1 post on the forum, I'm going to get my Googlebomb and break the Internets.
  • If I see another +1 post on the forum, I'm going to get my Googlebomb and break the Internets.
    LOL liek omg Jason +1+1 ur so funni!!11!
  • AAAAAAAARGH! I'm going nuts!
    that was just uncalled for.
  • AAAAAAAARGH! I'm going nuts! that was just uncalled for.

It was puntastic.
  • What makes it so hard is that you have to hit these dangly objects five times with your acorn shooter.
    Best. Sentence. Ever.
    Why the hell didn't I see that! OH GOD! +1 to it being hilarious.
    The internets has made me realize these things more often.