This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Halloween whatnots.

Comments

• Dear people,

Bulldogs are ugly and I hate them. A lot.

-Andrew
    Bulldogs are like the orcs in Burning Wheel. They're awesome and loveable in a totally different way than any other dog.
  • You hate them based on their physical appearance?
  • They are in the so-homely-it's-cute category of animals.
    I think they are very ugly, but they are also funny, drooly, and kind of endearing.

I'm more a spitz girl myself, but I can't hate a dog just for being kinda weird looking.
  • I also think they are ugly as sin, but they have spectacular personalities. Personality is much more important than looks. However, watch out for the drool.
  • Pete, my mom just brought home the exact same bee costume for our dog.
    I demand pictures of your Corgi in said costume. It would have been cooler if it was a Yoda costume, since your dog has those ears. ^_~
    I know! That's the first thing I said! We even call her Yoda.
  • This was the least blurry picture I could get. She was quite reluctant to sit still.

• There's one of those temporary Halloween stores directly underneath my work. They had the Jabba the Hutt costume right up front on display. I would get it, but I have a policy that the only non-necessities, other than comics, that I am buying for the foreseeable future are household things (tv,couch,curtains).
  • I also think they are ugly as sin, but they have spectacular personalities. Personality is much more important than looks. However, watch out for the drool.
    The drool is the best part! Then again, I also love St. Bernards and Newfoundlands.

I find that I can really level with a big, furry, drooling animal. :P
  • Newfoundlands
    Newfies! So cute with their big webbed toes!
  • GeoGeo
    edited October 2009
    Dear people,

Bulldogs are ugly and I hate them. A lot.

-Andrew
    Remember kids, this comes from the man who hates every kind of possible domesticated animal (save fish), so pay him no mind as his opinion doesn't matter at all because of his heathen ways. ^_~
    Post edited by Geo on
  • edited October 2009
    I also think they are ugly as sin, but they have spectacular personalities. Personality is much more important than looks. However, watch out for the drool.
    The drool is the best part! Then again, I also love St. Bernards and Newfoundlands.

I find that I can really level with a big, furry, drooling animal. :P
    Right, you now have no right to complain, ever, if I drool on you or your stuff.

I don't like animal drool. A drug-sniffing dog once drooled all over my backpack in a random search of our Civics classroom (irony?). Since then I have always disliked drooly dogs. I also once had a drooly cat, and it was disturbing. I think the fact that drool is associated with nausea might be part of the reason, as well.
    Post edited by Nuri on
    I think my sister's crazy. Just a little.

And c'mon. How can you not love that face?
  • Günter has become possessed!
    Günter has begun a mysterious construction!
  • edited October 2009
    Post edited by Rochelle on
  • IT LIVES.

Time for a coat of paint.
  • Hint: Viddy well, little brothers. Viddey well.
    edited October 2009
    IT LIVES.
    Define 'it'.
    Post edited by ... on
  • edited October 2009
    Define 'it'.
    The end result, if I do it right, will be a big bronze robot.
    Post edited by Walker on
  • Define 'it'.
    The end result, if I do it right, will be a big bronze robot.
    Why can't you guys make a kickass bronze robot like this? Maybe a little smaller, but still be geeky enough to make awesomeness like this.
    edited October 2009
    Why can't you guys make a kickass bronze robot like this?
    That robot has boobs, Günter has not.
    Post edited by ... on
  • Why can't you guys make a kickass bronze robot like this?
    That robot has boobs, Günter has not.
    Never ever speak about Metropolis like again....ever.
  • I'd interface wit dat.
    edited October 2009
    Never ever speak about Metropolis like again... ever.
    >implying I said anything about the film. Really Yupa? Are you that retarded? I made an obvious statement in relation to a halloween costume and a picture of a robot. I said nothing about your masturbation material, try to think next time.
    Post edited by ... on
  • Never ever speak about Metropolis like again....ever.
    Free speech, so on, so fourth, yadda yadda.
    >implying I said anything about the film.Really Yupa? Are you that retarded? I made an obvious statement in relation to a halloween costume and a picture of a robot. I said nothing about your masturbation material, try to think next time.
    Look, dude, Yupa and Omnu share the same slightly annoying habit - They jump on you as soon as you say anything, simply because it's you. Water off a duck's back, mate, ignore it unless it's a comment of some worth.
  • Look, dude, Yupa and Omnu share the same slightly annoying habit - They jump on you as soon as you say anything, simply because it's you. Water off a duck's back, mate, ignore it unless it's a comment of some worth.
    I know such, however I'm convinced that Charles can be saved. It's worth that!
  • I figure this is appropriate:
  • Why can't you guys make a kickass bronze robot like this? Maybe a little smaller, but still be geeky enough to make awesomeness like this.
    Becuase this costume is a last-minute effort made of what happened to be in my back yard at the time.

...Also, that robot has tits.
  • GeoGeo
    edited October 2009
    Why can't you guys make a kickass bronze robot like this? Maybe a little smaller, but still be geeky enough to make awesomeness like this.
    Becuase this costume is a last-minute effort made of what happened to be in my back yard at the time.

...Also, that robot has tits.
    Well maybe that's because she was frickin' abducted and tortured to the point where she was forcibly used as a model for a robot. You guys never saw the greatest sci-fi movie ever made, I am disappoint.
    Post edited by Geo on