This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Winning Eleven / Pro Soccer Evolution 2008 for the Wii

edited October 2007 in Everything Else
I would get a Wii if only for this game

Comments

• Finally, someone other than Nintendo making intelligent use of the Wii controls. Looks like it'll turn soccer into much more of a tactical game rather than a twitch game -- something that's LONG overdue. (Hey EA! How about something like this for a Wii hockey game???)

It could be a sign that the good stuff for the Wii might finally start showing up....
  • I've never been interested in sports games, especially soccer, but this intrigues me greatly.
  • Well this thing is awesome, super tactical which means that finally we may have a soccer game with real world tactics and plays. By the way, anyone knows how was the new FIFA on the Wii?
  • Holy carp that's hot! Looks like they were using the pro evo 6 engine tho. Even so, this looks like a must have! I wonder how it'll work for multi-player tho, if your opponent can see all your runs...
  • It seems like a cool way to control a futball game, but I'm not sure how it will really work in practice. I definitely want to try it and see how it is.
  • Wow, that looks very promising.