This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Donkey Kong

edited May 2006 in Video Games
Here you guys go, old school DK played on an old school gameboy haha

144700644_7bcb21cdc9_m.jpg

144700645_4bc7171e6f_m.jpg

144700646_10a140dd70_m.jpg

I have Dr. Mario too haha

Comments

• That's the one! Wicked awsomes!
  • Fear the monkey.
  • I could never get past the airplane.
  • Whoa your gameboy still works?! I have the same exact one and it broke after 3 years.
  • Hey, what happened to DK anyway? There hasn't been a Donkey Kong game for the GameCube at all (I'm not including that drum one). I really enjoyed Donkey Kong 64.
  • I have a gameboy color that is so old and so shitty, that it has a battery covery from another gameboy. One time I threw this bad boy in a toilet, and it survived.
  • There are actually 2 or 3 Donkey Konga games for the GameCube. There is also Donkey Kong Jungle Beat which is a bongo game, but is very different than Donkey Konga. You actually control DK to make him fight and go through levels using the bongos.

DK has mostly been living on the GBA and DS lately. You've got DK: King of Swing, which is the game I don't understand. You've got Mario vs. DK, which is the platform puzzler that's pretty good. You've got DK appearing in some Mario Tennis, Mario Kart, Smash Bros. type games. Push mode in Tetris DS has a DK theme. A lot of the DK country games are out on GBA. DK is also going to do some stuff on the Wii and the DS. He's out there, but ever since Rareware got bought by Microsoft the main series of DK games has stopped. Don't expect it to reappear anytime soon.
  • They should have made a donkey kong for the gamecube like that on the N64. One with 3rd person view and the coconut shooting guns. That was kick ass.