This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Who else would you want to be added in to Brawl?

edited May 2006 in Video Games
Simon Belmont and Megaman. Then I can pretend that I am Captain N.

Comments

• RymRym
    edited May 2006
    Simon Belmont is a capital idea!

My funny answer is "Custer."

Post edited by Rym on
  • Belmont is a possibility since Castlevania is a Konami property, just like Metal Gear. Mega man is probably not going to happen since that is a Capcom property. They're not going to let Nintendo put Capcom characters in a fighting game because it takes away from their SNK vs. Capcom series and such. Although I really would like to see Mega Man.

What I'd really like to see in Smash Bros. are characters like Voltron, Transformers, Thundercats, etc. Of course, that won't happen either because they aren't video game characters.

Realistically I want some of the Advance Wars COs to make an appearance. Final Fantasy or Dragon Warrior characters could be cool. Also, they need a Tetrimino with arms and legs to get in the fight. Obscure characters from mario RPG games would also be cool. Think Goombella and Bobbery from Paper Mario or Geno from Mario: RPG.
  • I want to play as cheep cheep!

lol rym.
  • Marshmellow Peep.

hm....I will have to think about this for a bit. I would love to see some more villans (like Ridley).
  • CAPTAIN RAD SPENCER!!!
  • Fire Emblem characters! PLEASE! Ike from Path of Radiance would be awesome, since it just came out recently, and apparently PoR is going to have a sequel out on the Wii. Whee!
  • oooo not a bad idea. I want Ike- and Soren in there too!!!
  • To play with Fianl Fantasy characters would be cool in my opinion. Be Cloud and kill people with a big ass sword or something like that. Still be kinda cool I think.
  • Arthur, of Ghosts 'n Goblins.
  • If they're going to add a Final Fantasy character or two, I'd want to see ones from the games that were actually on Nintendo systems. Say Cecil, or Sabin, or maybe just Fighter.

Not that it's likely, but I would applaud vigorously if they added someone from one of the Final Fantasy Legend games. Mask?
  • edited May 2006
    Final Fantasy and Fire Emblem characters are cool and all, but too many guys with swords is no good. Part of what makes Smash Bros. so awesome is that every character is so completely different. I mean, a pink puff ball vs. a space bounty hunter vs. a giant dinosaur. While I like all three characters, Link, Roy and Marth were just too much in SSBM.

That said, the Slime from Dragon Warrior would kick ass. Also Alex and/or Ryan from River City Ransom.

Wait....

I GOT IT!

Jason and SOPHIA the 3rd!
    Post edited by Apreche on
  • Yes! Sophia 3rd!

Did you know that there's a PS1 sequel to Blaster Master?
  • Huh? Never thought about it like that. I just like to play with Flaco and Fox in SSB so using swords would be pretty cool but I always suck with the characters with swords. Don't know why just do.
  • edited May 2006
    Wasn't that PS1 Blaster Master total ass though?

I'd be totally down with some Sophia 3rd action.

They should totally put in the Silver Surfer. He'd die in like one hit.

EDIT: Technically, of course, the Silver Surfer is a Marvel character. However, I submit that the NES Silver Surfer is not at all related to the actual Silver Surfer.
    Post edited by TheWhaleShark on
  • Now do you want Jason, or Sophia 3rd?
    Maybe even Eve?
  • Totally Sophia.

IIRC, didn't Eve appear in one of those godawful Nintendo "novels?" I had the Blaster Master one.
  • Yes. She is in both the Blaster Master book, and briefly in Blaster Master: Blasting Again. I don't recall if she made an appearance or was mentioned in the original Blaster Master, though.
  • Soren from Fire Emblem is a spell caster, Scott.
  • River City Ransom.
    Lupin III (He -was- in an NES game, after all)

I'd really like to see a couple of non-humanoid characters.
  • They've got Link and kid Link. Why not add in kid koopa in addition to king koopa. Rym will like that :)
  • Is Zelda a SSB character? They should make her one. You know she kicks ass because she's the playable character in a Phillips CD-i game.
  • Yeah Zelda is. She also turns into Sheik.
  • As was talked about within the Crew one geekend:
    A Boy and His Blob.
  • hahahahahahahahaha. That would be awesome!