This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Christmas is in 5 minutes!!!

edited December 2007 in Everything Else
Woo!

Merry Christmas everyone!

Comments

• Joyeux Noël!
  • Happy Saturnalia
  • Merry Holiday!
  • Feliz Navidad!
  • Have a cool yule.
  • Festivus for the Rest of Us!!!!
  • Merry Christmas folks! Peace, joy, and goodwill towards man and all that.
  • Enjoy your two days off (hopefully). =3 I know I will!
  • edited December 2007
    Have a nice retail celebrating jesus day!
    Enjoy your two days off (hopefully). =3 I know I will!
    Screw you! Arghhhh! J/k I'm actually heading to work right now...ew.
    Post edited by Viga on
  • Prettige kerst.

Anyways, HAHAHA! I already had 5 hours and 55 minutes of Christmas joy when you posted this topic >:D I ish your future!... I need to get a new joke for time differences.

Anyways2, gogo Viga! Spread the holiday cheer at work and to your customers.
  • Heh heh, I love being in school! I don't have to go back 'til the 8th, and I got no big projects to work on! So now my Christmas Adventure will begin, right after I get my new iPod nano all ready for the trip...

Oh, speaking of, my mom put a GeekNights episode on her shuffle a while ago (and she knew what it was!), so that was awesome.
  • edited December 2007
    Happy birthday of the unconquered sun, fellow Romans.
    Post edited by Jason on
  • I'm here to announce that SantaBot, KwanzaBot and the Hanukkah Zombie wish everybody some happy holidays.
  • Noel
    Merry Christmas guys =)
  • Merry Christmas, and if you don't recognize the holiday, then Happy Tuesday! One way or the other, have a merry one.
  • Happy Grav-mas to all, and to all a good fall!
  • Does anyone by chance know why your (e.g. USA and England) Christmas is on the 25th and ours (e.g. Germany and Czech Republic) is on the 24th?
  • A fanboy christmas 2!I love this song...so very geeky.
  • Happy holidays everyone.

I have to share a present I got over the holidays with you all.

My dad bought me some computer screen wipes but on the canister there is a ton of cats spazzing out. He got it for me because of "Those L cats I love so much."

Whahaha I have taught my parents internet memes. What a glorious day.
  • Heh heh, I love being in school! I don't have to go back 'til the 8th, and I got no big projects to work on! So now my Christmas Adventure will begin, right after I get my new iPod nano all ready for the trip..
    I'm a student too, but I booked up my holidays; extra work, a camp, and a gigantic project. XD
  • Marry Christmas Everybody!!!
  • Marry Christmas Everybody!!!
    Do you, Christmas, the twenty fifth day of the month of December, the day of Christ's supposed birth over 2000 years back, the day where Santa flies around the earth in a sled, pulled by reindeers from whom there is one with a glowing red nose lighting the path through the nigh endless skies of the night, the day four days after the shortest day on the northern hemisphere and its opposite, the day four days after the longest day on the southern hemisphere, the day of love and peace on both those spheres, take LadyRelena to be your loved wedded . . . Pssssssst, is 25 December male or female? And who is the broom when both of you are female?
  • OBVIOUSLY the more manly one.

Or it could be cute and both have wedding dresses. I've heard of lesbian weddings where they walked with each other down the aisle, with both dads on either side.

Personally, I don't care what happens in my wedding, as long as I'm wearing a tux.
  • And who is the broom
    Do you mean groom? As in, the guy marrying the bride?
    edited December 2007
    And who is the broom
    Do you mean groom? As in, the guy marrying the bride?
    Yes, but shhhhh, broom sounds better. The level of sanity is low when one marries a date.
    Post edited by ... on