This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

My Flickr

RymRym
edited December 2007 in Everything Else
A confluence of events so unlikely in their occurrence has precipitated a momentous change. You see, I:
  1. Thought to finally pay for Flickr
  2. Was at my computer
  3. Had my wallet within reach
Thus, my Flickr now has SETS! It's ORGANIZED. OH MY!

I also dumped a bunch of college photos up there.

Comments

• edited December 2007
    Rym in a tiara has kind of a scary Freddie Mercury vibe going, thanks to that... um... illustrious... moustache.
    Post edited by Jason on
  • I want to do a lolcat-ish thing to the photo with the tiara, but I can't think of anything.
    edited December 2007
    Oh? You have to pay to make sets? Hmmm, didn't know that.

Darn you through Rym! After having forced myself to stop browsing through your pictures after you showed an image of your new mixer, I am back to square one. *browses* I do want to see mount Beacon myself now. x-X

Also, the bags of something in the corner. It says Mortar, the stuff you mix with water to get concrete... eventually.

EDIT (second to be honest): WOOT! I watched and survived.
    Post edited by ... on
  • It says Mortar, the stuff you mix with water to get concrete... eventually.
    I'm assuming it was cocaine.
  • It says Mortar, the stuff you mix with water to get concrete... eventually.
    I'm assuming it was cocaine.
    Hrm... can't tell if you're joking or not. But afaik it's mortar. The top bag has been opened at the 'R' and a gray substance is visible. Probably checked by a bum and found to be useless mortar. It's not that far fetched to find bags of mortar in a house. At least, not as far as cocaine.
  • Through a bizarre and freakish set of mergers, acquisitions and buyouts I get my flickr paid for by my ISP.
  • Oh? You have to pay to make sets?
    You have to get Flickr Pro if you want more than some stupidly low number of sets.
  • Through a bizarre and freakish set of mergers, acquisitions and buyouts I get my flickr paid for by my ISP.
    Sweet, I hadn't even noticed that, I'd been thinking about paying for Flickr for a while so I could upload more pictures.