This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

GeekNights 071225 - Mario Tennis

RymRym
edited December 2007 in Video Games
Tonight on GeekNights, we talk a bit about the Mario Tennis. In the news, Patapon for the PSP looks all kinds of awesome, and Impossible Mission is coming to Gamestop.

Scott's Thing - M(etroid)ario
Rym's Thing - The Art of Griefing

Comments

• An episode on Christmas! Heathens!
  • An episode on Christmas! Heathens!
    Even better. Because we are heathens, we actually recorded more than one episode on Christmas. If Jesus has a problem with that, let him come and fight me. Anytime anywhere, I'll take him on.
  • f Jesus has a problem with that, let him come and fight me. Anytime anywhere, I'll take him on.
    Watch out. He always carries nails on him.
  • I'd even splurge for the pay-per-view.
  • edited December 2007
    Bravo.

Oh and Gamestop has had Impossible Mission for a few months now. They sent us a bunch of them and I'm fairly certain not one has been sold at my store.
    Post edited by Chris on
  • f Jesus has a problem with that, let him come and fight me. Anytime anywhere, I'll take him on.
    He also has a mean right cross.
  • Team Scott Lives! Ahhh those where some good memories of trash talk Mario tennis tournaments at RIT's anime club..
  • Team Scott Lives! Ahhh those where some good memories of trash talk Mario tennis tournaments at RIT's anime club..
    You better practice some.
    Damn...that was hilarious.