This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Japanese oddities

edited December 2007 in Everything Else
So, I've been watching Takeshi's Castle and I've almost ran out of episodes, I've also watched all Iron Chef, Pytagora Switch and some other random shows. My question is as follows:

Does anyone here knows of any other fun Japanese game show available for download that I can watch? I've been trying to look for the name of the game show with the big black guy in it, but with little success.

Comments

• I've been trying to look for the name of the game show with the big black guy in it, but with little success.
    You mean the one where he's running on a treadmill and eating cookies?
  • Yeah, and the library too.
  • I've been trying to look for the name of the game show with the big black guy in it, but with little success.
    Are you thinking of Gaki no Tsukai? The library reference made me think of this show (Silent Library Batsu).
  • edited December 2007
    I've been trying to look for the name of the game show with the big black guy in it, but with little success.
    Are you thinking ofGaki no Tsukai? The library reference made me think of this show (Silent Library Batsu).
    Score! 6 gigs of it, but only 2 seeds... thanks!
    Post edited by MrRoboto on