This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

^_^ N00bCon Update!

edited February 2008 in Everything Else
You know the con I was asking about showings for? Well, it went on last Saturday, and it was awesome! Triple the amount came from last year (150 this year), and there were almost no complaints that I heard.

Heehee, sorry but I've been trying to keep my happiness bottled, but I really wanted to tell you all. A hick lil town like us managed a con! A -proper- one too!

Ah.. It was a great convention - even more so considering that will be my only one for the year... - so! =3 My happiness gloating/braging/happy-happy-joy-joy-ness is all done.

Comments

• Congratulations. Anything that grows should be considered a success. That's great!
  • Anything that grows should be considered a success.
    Except cancer.
  • edited February 2008
    Anything that grows should be considered a success.
    Except cancer.
    First I was like ಠ_ಠ, but then.. I loled.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • Anything that grows should be considered a success.
    Except cancer.
    First I was like ಠ_ಠ, but then.. I loled.
    LMAO all around. Plus congrats to Kage_Rod! Not many people can say they ran a con successfully!
  • Did you get to show the Cowboy Bebop?
  • Unfortunately not.. Next year!

We did show Tokyo Godfathers and Project A-ko. They were the only ones I actually watched; I was the projector operator for them. I love Tokyo Godfathers.. Ahh.. <3
  • Alright. Next year is better than no year.
  • If it wasn't such a high rating, I'd show it in the actual club.. Oh woe is me. We are watching Akira tho. ^_^
  • Any pics?
  • Not yet. I will totally post them as soon as I get them. I didn't take pics myself.
  • If it wasn't such a high rating, I'd show it in the actual club.. Oh woe is me. We are watching Akira tho. ^_^
    Ah, Akira is a worthy subsitute. If there are any that is.
  • It -is- a classic after all. Even though Cowboy Bebop is too. XD Lawl...
  • Congrats.