This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

GeekNights 080228 - Underwear?

2»

Comments

• Boxers unless you plan on doing some very physical activity. I don't want my junk flopping around while I am running and trying to focus on something else. Plus it's socially unacceptable to wear tighty-whiteys in at least some parts of Massachusetts. Especially those where your pants should be worn low. ^_^
  • Especially those where your pants should be worn low.
    Don't go there! Pants should be worn normally. Having the crotch of your pants at knee height does not equal cool.
  • When you go commando, my friends typically sing this funny aside.

"...and I'm free....free ballin"
  • Boxers or briefs, eh?

Hmm... Depends.
  • Boxers or briefs, eh?

Hmm... Depends.
    That joke is so old, IT needs Depends now.
  • edited March 2008
    I like wearing boxers. =3 But because SOMEONE *glares at friends* decided to force me to buy pants that actually follow my shape (girl pants or others that don't have lots of waist room), I had to start wearing girly underwear. *sobs* My man-pants are slowly disappearing, and my brother has learned to hide his...

Edit: I looked at the link up there (for Kangaroo pouched briefs) and OH GOD are penises like that normally?! They look.. excited, to say the least, in most of those pics. *horrified*
    Post edited by kage_rod on
  • Boxerbriefs
  • Ahh, I finally found the episode of zefrank's show that I was thinking about through this entire episode.

the show with zefrank: 12-05-06
  • Boxers are definitely my underwear of choice. Haha Dangly parts!
  • Ahh, I finally found the episode of zefrank's show that I was thinking about through this entire episode.

the show with zefrank: 12-05-06
    Please note the man thong in the background near the end of the video!

Also, boxers.
  • Anything besides boxerbriefs or some manner of crossdressing option is just silly. Briefs look retarded and creepy and boxers make you look like Marky Mark.
  • edited March 2009
    Imho, briefs are what little boys wear. Real men wear boxers! Anything else is too much of an eye-full. If you need support, and there is a slight chance a woman may see you in your skivvies, please wear boxer briefs. For the love of god, don't let a lady see you in man-panties.
    Seriously, I would point and laugh.
    Post edited by Amihan on
  • I like when a man wears boxer briefs. Stylish, yet supportive and it shows off the ass just right. ^^
    I am personally a fan of just plain plaid boxers and I have no idea why. There's just something about it.
  • I like when a man wears boxer briefs. Stylish, yet supportive and it shows off the ass just right. ^^
    I like seeing them in boxers. It just seems so manly and hot seeing a guy walk in your room with nothing but boxers. <3

Briefs seems so kiddie to me. Not hot at all.

What one ups both options is nothing at all. XD</p>
    Amen sister!!!
  • Dude, you could quote and reply in one post. Please do that.
  • Dude, you could quote and reply in one post. Please do that.
    Seconded. Triple posting is just bad form.
  • If a man's legs are hairy, I'd suggest they wear boxers, because then I just don't care. If they don't have much hair or shave their legs, I would want them to wear briefs so I could see more of them.

[blushes]
  • I've recently learned about the comfort of male g-strings. I wear nothing but, anymore.
  • Hm. I'm surprised I never posted in this thread. Boxer briefs.
    I've recently learned about the comfort of male g-strings. I wear nothing but, anymore.
    Pics or it didn't happen.
  • it didn't happen.
    Either you are homosexual, or very wise.
  • edited March 2009
    Either you are homosexual, or very wise.
    I don't need to be gay to want to see a guy from the frc forums in a man-thong. Also, I am very wise.
    Post edited by Funfetus on
  • Sorry about the triple posting earlier. That was my first time on the forum and I was just trying to get the hang of it. It wont happen again.
  • Sorry about the triple posting earlier. That was my first time on the forum and I was just trying to get the hang of it. It wont happen again.
    Don't sweat it. Not everybody will pour bleach down your throat for doing that. But yes, please do your best to avoid it in the future.