This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Puppies!

1121314151618»

Comments

• ZOMG that exists? AND IT HAS PIGGIES AND KITTIES AND HAMPSTERS TOO.
    And look now you have me talking like Thor.
    That's both completely ridiculous and cute at the same time. Puppy romper room set with commentary and music overdubbed. Very silly.
    Also I took the dog quiz on the Animal Planet site and answered all the questions honestly with no preconceived notion of what I was looking for and I got the Finnish Spitz, one of my favorite dog breeds. I have decided if I ever get a dog, I will look into that kind of dog or something similar. It has a low prey drive, is not super clingy, is relatively athletic, but still fairly small. In reality, I would probably end up with an adopted mutt, like my buns, but it's still fun to think about all the different dogs.
  • I wish I had a dog. >_<
  • edited February 2012
    Someday, I would like to have a dog. But it isn't feasible right now. I like bunny rabbits, though, and they make good apartment pets. They are fairly small, quiet, and rest during the middle of the day when I am at work. The only drawback is their compulsion to chew on things. Good city pets, house rabbits.
    Post edited by gomidog on
  • I love the Puppy Bowl so much.
  • I know what I'm watching tomorrow.
  • We have watched the Puppy Bowl for the past two years. It is more entertaining than the human game. We also have the advantage of DVR, so we can time shift it.
  • For those of you football haters, remember this tomorrow.
    http://animal.discovery.com/tv/puppy-bowl/
    I don't hate football, I just don't understand it.
    But I do love puppies :D
    Do you want me to explain football to you?

I would not mind reading it.

• For those of you football haters, remember this tomorrow.
    http://animal.discovery.com/tv/puppy-bowl/
    I don't hate football, I just don't understand it.
    But I do love puppies :D

Well, if you want to read it, you can just Google.
  • Geeknights podcast on "how football works".
  • Geeknights podcast on "how football works".
    I think we can do "why football doesn't suck." If you want to know how football works, just Google that shit.

• edited February 2012
    You have a gift. A gift for explaining things clearly, and entertainingly. The reason I (and probably Erwin as well) want you to explain it is because the quality of explanation we'd get from you would be higher then a random person on the Internet.
    Post edited by Bronzdragon on
  • Do you want me to explain football to you?
    You have a gift. A gift for explaining things clearly, and entertainingly. The reason I (and probably Erwin as well) want you to explain it is because the quality of explanation we'd get from you would be higher then a random person on the Internet.
    That is true. However, I have only tried wikipedia so far.

• I need to inject this forum with much more cuteness as there has been a severe lack of it lately (the .gif thread does not count).