This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Puppies!

Comments

• edited September 2008
    The "Leddle Legs" title is still held by the Dachshund (according to my sister).
    Yeah, but Dachshunds also have that long body shape so they look kind of silly. Welsh Corgis look like a regular (albeit implausibly cute) dog with tiny legs.

I think if I ever get a dog and a cat, I'd get a Welsh Corgi and a Munchkin. There's just something endearing about these animals with short limbs...
    Post edited by Diddgery on

• Undeniable proof of Welsh Corgis dominance in the cuteosphere of dogs.
  • What's cuter than a husky puppy? A hyper, cheese-loving, talking husky puppy.
  • What's cuter than a husky puppy? A hyper, cheese-loving, talking husky puppy.
    Cuteness explosion in 3... 2... 1...
    edited October 2008
    What's cuter than a husky puppy? A hyper, cheese-loving, talking husky puppy.
    Bah, German Shepherd puppies are cuter.

And here's some proof why German Shepherds are the most awesome dogs in the world. They are always cute/adorable no matter how old they are, and become beautiful dogs, and of course they're smart. :D
    Post edited by ... on
  • After reading this whole thread, my head went:
  • Oh, you have no idea... I present, the Bassett!

Okay, seriously though, I think they win the cute war.

• Golden Retriever puppies make my heart melt.
  • I hate you all. Seeing all these videos makes me want a puppy 100 times more, however that is not feasible nor is it foreseeable in my future for a long time. :(
  • Bull Terriers FTW
  • I hate you all. Seeing all these videos makes me want a puppy 100 times more, however that is not feasible nor is it foreseeable in my future for a long time. :(
    I only post videos to share my own pain. You have no idea how very badly I want a puppy.

If I actually did have a puppy, I'm pretty sure I'd get nothing else done in a day.
    I only post videos to share my own pain. You have no idea how very badly I want a puppy. If I actually did have a puppy, I'm pretty sure I'd get nothing else done in a day.
    We are moving specifically to get two dachshund puppies!! We have felt the pain long enough and can endure it no longer.
  • I only post videos to share my own pain. You have no idea how very badly I want a puppy.
    Ok, then we shall share the pain together. I will note that my boyfriend has 2 cats that do somewhat fill a small portion of the gaping hole that my puppy-loving heart desires.
    We are moving specifically to get two dachshund puppies!! We have felt the pain long enough and can endure it no longer.
    Awesome! I demand pictures in the future. Do you have names for them already?
  • I only post videos to share my own pain. You have no idea how very badly I want a puppy.
    Ok, then we shall share the pain together. I will note that my boyfriend has 2 cats that do somewhat fill a small portion of the gaping hole that my puppy-loving heart desires.
    Awesome! I demand pictures in the future. Do you have names for them already?
    You can't name them before you know the dog! Gotta see the personality first, unless you want to risk an ironically funny name.
  • You can't name thembeforeyou know the dog! Gotta see the personality first, unless you want to risk an ironically funny name.
    That is true, but I still have my dream of getting a Welsh Corgi and naming it Ein. It will happen one day. One day. *sigh*
  • I've always been curious about how many Welsh Corgis there are in the world named Ein, actually.
  • Probably significantly less than there are Collies named Lassie. Maybe even less than there are cockatiels named Pikachu.

...You know, has anyone ever actually met a dog named Fido?
  • Probably significantly less than there are Collies named Lassie.
    A friend of the family had a cat named Lassie. ^_^
  • moar kittehs.
  • moar bunnehs!
  • moar kittehs.
    moar bunnehs!

What do I win?
  • What do I win?
    Our hearts.
  • What do I win?
    Our hearts.
    Heart!
  • Heart!
    Heart?
  • That kitty does not like that bunny! It is a cute kitten and a very dashing looking black rabbit.
  • Heart!
    Heart?
    I was trying to avoid posting the entire comic. :P Couldn't find the frame by itself, so I settled.
    edited October 2008
    That kitty does not like that bunny! It is a cute kitten and a very dashing looking black rabbit.
    Yosh, poor kitty-cat. :( Also, are you flirting Gomily?
    What do I win?
    A punch in the face. I was too young to die.
    Post edited by ... on
  • Also, are you flirting Gomily?
    Flirting? With WHO? I was just stating the obvious.
  • edited October 2008
    I think he was inferring that you were flirting with the...
    very dashing looking black rabbit.
    Post edited by Li_Akahi on