This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Puppies!

Comments

• ...was being silly.
  • ...was being silly.
    :p It makes you fun. Stay silly.
  • If Emily was a sky-pirate fox-girl and Rym was a dashing black bunny boy in spats...
  • edited October 2008
    If Emily was a sky-pirate fox-girl and Rym was a dashing black bunny boy in spats...
    Well they were talking about furries last episode... ;)
    Post edited by Eryn on
  • If Emily was a sky-pirate fox-girl and Rym was a dashing black bunny boy in spats...
    Now my question is, why would Gomily be a sky-pirate fox-girl?
    Rym likes fox people and sky pirates I guess. :P
    Rym likes fox people and sky pirates I guess. :P
    Indeed.
  • What do I win?
    Our hearts.
    And 1000 internets.
  • edited October 2008
    cookie plz.

..This thread has already become the "cute mammals with an emphasis on puppies, kittens, and bunnies" thread, hasn't it?
    Post edited by Diddgery on
  • No, it's still the puppy thread but this is the FRC forums so the title isn't necessarily the subject.
  • Indeed.
    Has he seen the seventh episode of Natsume Yuujinchou?
  • edited October 2008
    If Emily was a sky-pirate fox-girl and Rym was a dashing black bunny boy in spats...
    Would one of you artists PLEASE get on that. That would be HI-larious.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • edited October 2008
    Would one of you artists PLEASE get on that. That would be HI-larious.
    Mr.MacRoss did quite some time ago. I think he will be making a new one shortly.
    EDIT: Tomorrow we will sign the lease for our new place that will allows us to get 2 puppies!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Post edited by Kate Monster on
  • Live Streaming Puppies
    I thought that was "Live Steaming Puppies" for a moment. That conjures images of puppy strip-teases - odd images, very odd. Anyway, why so many puppies crammed in such a small space?
  • From Christiana Ellis, with love. I just passed it along. ^_^
    Live Streaming Puppies
    I thought that was "Live Steaming Puppies" for a moment. That conjures images of puppy strip-teases - odd images, very odd. Anyway, why so many puppies crammed in such a small space?
    *shrug* They're not my puppies. Young puppies tend to kinda heap themselves into piles, so maybe that's a factor.
    edited November 2008
    From Christiana Ellis, with love. I just passed it along. ^_^
    Remind me that I hate you. Now I'm watching a puppy eating a plushie carro-cuuuuuuuuuuuuuute! HeShe found a little cow! :D
    Post edited by ... on
  • Live Streaming Puppies
    Squee! My heart has melted from cuteness overload.
  • 25000+ Viewers..
  • edited November 2008
    This video stream might be the end all be all for cute things to watch. ^_^ They're just so adorable!
    EDIT: Oh my gosh they're in a little doggie pile! XD Cuuuuuuuuute!
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • Yesterday one was trying to eat another's face. It looked like they were making out. <3
  • Last night, only one of them was awake. He was running around, chewing on things, and generally acting bored. Eventually, he started jumping on one of the other sleeping puppies trying to get him to play. He moved from one to the next, trying to wake them up, before eventually getting frustrated and falling asleep on top of the pile.
  • I saw that! It was so adorable!
  • In light of recent posts, perhaps we should revive this thread. Just a thought.
  • Grey cats for the win!

Huskies are awesome! I wish I could still cuddle mine.
  • edited February 2009
    dickDisregard that.
    Post edited by Nine Boomer on