This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Puppies!

Comments

• Dammit.... I just lost about an hour reading through this whole thread and being subjected to inhumane amounts of (shudder) cuteness... CURSE YOU BUNNIES!!!
  • I love huskies!
  • I had to have a quadruple bypass surgery after all the following cuteness caused me to have a heart attack. image
  • Oh~! That last one with the big eyes. Oh~!
  • edited August 2009
    Actually, I have always found newborn bunnies and infant bunnies not all that cute, king of like how human babies only start being darling after a few weeks out of the womb, when they stop looking like a screaming tomato. Not to say that babies (both rabbit and human) aren't cute, they are just cuter once they get some fur on them and open their eyes.

Oh, bunnies.

I hope your heart is better. If I had heart attacks from bunny cuteness, I'd be a goner by now.
    Post edited by gomidog on
  • Actually, I have always found newborn bunnies and infant bunnies not all that cute, king of like how human babies only start being darling after a few weeks out of the womb, when they stop looking like a screaming tomato. Not to say that babies (both rabbit and human) aren't cute, they are just cuter once they get some fur on them and open their eyes.
    Ugh, tell me about it. When my brother was born, he was all red for the first few days. Then he started to turn pink, then he turned human colored. I remember how small he was, and how I didn't want to hold him initially out of the irrational fear that I would, somehow, break him. Ah... memories...

Anyways, yeah. Bunnies are cute.
  • Not to say that babies (both rabbit and human) aren't cute, they are just cuter once they get some fur on them and open their eyes.
    So you're into that kinda stuff?
  • It's possible to imply anything if you make the implication contrived enough.
  • edited August 2009
    That was technically the correct interpretation of gomidog's post, though.
    Post edited by lackofcheese on
  • GeoGeo
    edited August 2009

All Flemish giant rabbits frighten me greatly and I would run away screaming if one was loose and came near me. The reason why is a simple question "How did evolution make them so huge and why are they so huge?!". I don't think they are ugly, but the fact that they are very big just disturbs me. However if I spent enough time with them, I might possibly like them, but I won't get my hopes up.
    Post edited by Geo on
  • Cute little bunny rabbit!

Not only are the dutch tall, they have mutant tall rabbits that could munch on a human.
  • JESUS FUCKING CHRIST THATS HUGE! Those rabbits are going on my list of bad things. Right next to Zombies and Hillary Clinton.
  • Am I the only one who would love a giant rabbit. Imagine going out to the park to walk and pay with your big bunny.
  • Am I the only one who would love a giant rabbit. Imagine going out to the park to walk and pay with your big bunny.
    Nope.
  • JESUS FUCKING CHRIST THATS HUGE! Those rabbits are going on my list of bad things. Right next to Zombies and Hillary Clinton.
    No need to be afraid, they make for great stew you know.
  • I had a bunny who might've been part Flemish Giant. I was too young to know about rabbit breeds back then, but he was really big. Bigger than my cat is now.
  • edited January 2010

Baby goat. <(n_n)>
    Post edited by Sail on
  • Baby goat. <(n_n)>
    ...how did it get up there?
  • Baby goat season is coming, like a forbidding wave through the black ocean. We're expecting at least fifty babies over the next couple months.
  • ...how did it get up there?
    HARD WORK.
  • The deity of cuteness reached down from heaven and placed it there.
  • ...I HATE goats, but I think I'll have to make an exception for baby goats. They aren't as evil or scary looking.

Goat eyes are creepy! HORIZONTAL PUPILS!
  • GeoGeo
    edited January 2010
    ...I HATE goats, but I think I'll have to make an exception for baby goats. They aren't as evil or scary looking.

Goat eyes are creepy! HORIZONTAL PUPILS!
    Dark Helmet: Who is that man
    Col. Sanders: He's an asshole, sir.
    Dark Helmet: I know that, but what is his name?
    Col. Sanders: That is his name sir. Asshole. Major Asshole. He assigned Private Phillip Asshole
    Dark Helmet: How many assholes we got on this ship
    Everyone: YO!
    Dark Helmet: I don't believe it, I'm surrounded by assholes...KEEP FIRING ASSHOLES!!
    Post edited by Geo on
  • Dark Helmet: Who is that man
    Col. Sanders: He's an asshole, sir.
    Dark Helmet: I know that, but what is his name?
    Col. Sanders: That is his name sir. Asshole. Major Asshole. He assigned Private Phillip Asshole
    Dark Helmet: How many assholes we got on this ship
    Everyone: YO!
    Dark Helmet: I don't believe it, I'm surrounded by assholes...KEEP FIRING ASSHOLES!!
    Damned if I know how that's related, But I <3 Spaceballs.
  • ...What was the point of that?
  • Damned if I know how that's related, But I <3 Spaceballs.</p>
  • ...What was the point of that?
    Um...horizontal pupils?
  • ...I'm so confused. And I like Spaceballs too, but don't remember that.
  • ...I'm so confused. And I like Spaceballs too, but don't remember that.
    Maybe it was cross-eyed, I must have mistaken the two. It's been a while since I saw it.