This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Puppies!

Comments

• I had to have a quadruple bypass surgery after all the following cuteness caused me to have a heart attack.
    I wish there was some sort of launcher that fired some sort of pods with parachutes with those tiny bunnies in them. We could carpet our enemies in cuteness and never be sad again.
  • I had to have a quadruple bypass surgery after all the following cuteness caused me to have a heart attack.
    I wish there was some sort of launcher that fired some sort of pods with parachutes with those tiny bunnies in them. We could carpet our enemies in cuteness and never be sad again.
    They would probably just eat them. having small animals as pets is very specific to the west.
    They would probably just eat them. having small animals as pets is very specific to the west.
    This is true, especially for rabbits. I had Spanish-style rabbit shank in a rosemary sauce for New Year's Eve dinner. It was...transcendental.
  • Baby goat. <(n_n)>
    Those are easily the cutest goats I have ever seen. More pictures please!
  • edited January 2010
    This is true, especially for rabbits. I had Spanish-style rabbit shank in a rosemary sauce for New Year's Eve dinner. It was...transcendental.
    Rabbits are one of those animals that really straddle the line between "farm animal for eating" and "pet in the house." I am sure they are very yummy, but they are also very cute and funny. It's an odd cultural place to be in, stuck between beloved and delicious.

edit: Also, OMG baby goat. They are so funny. It's weird, every time I see a baby goat I always assume they are up to something mischievous. They have that look about them.
    Post edited by gomidog on
  • ...stuck between beloved and delicious.
    I wonder if that's how cannibals feel after they exchange vows...
  • GeoGeo
    edited January 2010
    Adorable little bunny in a pet shop I visited. I wanted to get him so bad...but my cat is a hunter and they once presented one as a gift...alive. I made him drop it and he ran back to it's nest in my backyard.
    Post edited by Geo on
    Australia could really use those; it would kill two birds with one rabbit-launcher.
  • Australia could really use those; it would kill two birds with one rabbit-launcher.
    Like we don't already have enough of the bastards.
  • edited January 2010
    Since your post makes me think I wasn't clear enough:
    With the rabbit launcher, we could defeat our enemies while reducing our rabbit population. Perfect.
    Post edited by lackofcheese on
  • New idea: Rabbit artillery cannon. Fires 50-rabbit shells. Like a Paris Gun, but with cute.
  • edited January 2010
    Rabbits look delicious, and I love meat. But I've raised two of them in the past and it would just make me feel like an ass to eat one. Just a personal choice though, the rest of you can eat your bunnies. There wouldn't be so many of them if they weren't meant to be eaten by many animals.

Like these guys.
    Post edited by loltsundere on
  • Awww, lil' wolfy face.

You know, it's weird. I like rabbits but I also really like foxes. If a fox catches a rabbit, I feel a little pang of "ooh, poor bun" but on the other hand, I am happy the fox is a good hunter. We need foxes in order to have rabbits and we need rabbits in order to have foxes. It all works out. The rabbit population stays stable and the foxes continue to go about their foxy business.
  • Adorable little bunny in a pet shop I visited. I wanted to get him so bad...but my cat is a hunter and they once presented one as a gift...alive. I made him drop it and he ran back to it's nest in my backyard.
    Cute pic! Don't be bummed, be happy with your kitties. Kitties are also awesome, adorable pets.
  • Yeah, I'm never upset when I see a predator successfully take down prey. That's what was meant to happen. The wolf would die without eating a few rabbits, and that would be even sadder to me.
  • I took this photo yesterday. You have no idea how cute this dog was.
    Cutest puppy in Berlin?
  • Baby goat. <(n_n)>
    Those are easily the cutest goats I have ever seen. More pictures please!
    Wow, baby goats are some of the cutest under 6 months aged animals ever.
  • Wow, that is a fantastically cute dog.
  • Puppy Cam IS BACK! SQUEE!
  • Puppy CamIS BACK! SQUEE!
    OMG YAY!
    OMG YAY!
    NOW I AM NOT GOING TO GET ANYTHING DONE!
  • edited January 2010
    Oh, that kitten (in the middle picture) looks like my late Jakum when she was a kitten. *tear*
    Post edited by Kate Monster on
  • edited January 2010
    Post edited by Churba on
    This would explain the random puppies comment on gtalk last night.
  • Tiny cat or giant hand?!
  • edited January 2010
    Tiny cat or giant hand?!
    Or small sofa/bench?
    Post edited by Sail on
  • Tiny cat or giant hand?!
    Both - the kittens are quite tiny, only just finished weaning, but my handspan is also 6.5 inches, give or take a little.
  • edited January 2010
    Kittens! I had to view this thead from my phone because my work does not love flickr. They are so cute.

Enjoy the tiny kitten months. They grow up so fast! Point in case: Rorschach (he reminds me of Al Bundy from Married With Children)

Post edited by Rochelle on
  • There's a new baby Rhino at Animal Kingdom and after seeing this, I think I can definitely say that all baby mammals are adorable: