This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

FRC Ikariam Campaign (for great justice)

edited April 2008 in Forum Game
This thread is to consolidate all of the information of the soon to be FRC Alliance. I'll have a list of all the islands and resources of each player along with the coordinates of the islands for trading. Also, discuss tactics and strategies here in our quest for complete domination. If I forgot your information or you founded another colony, just whisper to me in this thread and I will add you to the list. You will need the coordinates of the person in order to trade directly with them.

World: Zeta

Sulfur:
Andrew - Cusoios 68:91
Gunfire - Ustatia 63:15
Railith (John Freeman) - Gosios 77:87
Aijuan - Blasios 81:81
Nineless (myself) - Untuos 61:7
Page - Lusheos 26:77
Tyashki - Jeipios 64:96
Jain7th - Denuos 30:15
Sonic - Anauos 53:52
Kilarney - Teamios 92:62
Orin - Shelios 56:88

Marble:
Apreche - Snolteios 46:93
Usagimaru - Bulios 6:37
Viga - Deneetia 37:100
Jason - Deneetia 37:100
Starfox - Clyfiios 21:74
frozenfloes (Infinity) - Awuios 80:84
Roningamer - Yoiguios 33:87
Ninjaned - Ardutia 69:89

Crystal:
Aedammair (Your mom) - Fasyos 12:21
fuzzyj_17 (fuzzyj) - Poleutla 81:78
Bear Police - Moinniios 77:98
HungryJoe - Tronios 90:61
Sochalist - Lereytia 83:79
Thaneofcawdor - Nenios 38:21
Tasel - Ageouos 66:92
Twasazerg -Shelios 87:33
Bishie Serge - Taiaos 93:75

Wine:
VhdBlood - Crokios 27:9
Kiey - Herios 91:46
Li_Akahi - Leryios 11:37
Kumarkh - Hamios 16:30
Zetus Duo (Double Z) - Queios 11:54
lackofcheese - Onitia 2:11
TheWealthyAardvark (WealthyAardvark) - Ruisiios 96:59
ZakoSoldier- Snareios 63:92
HMTKSteve Rydiios 67:47

Our Blood Enemies:

DarthRevan - Bordel 69:90 (Attacked Andrew)
Olimpus -ApoloN- Fasyos 12:21

Some useful links:
Guide on trading
Getting started with your first few steps

Comments

• My trading post is up and I can begin shipping supplies to those who need them.
  • I'm in...I think...Macrosia!
  • I should have a trading post up soon, and I've already started collecting Wine.

I think that we should pair people off so that there are sort of smaller trading alliances within the bigger one. This way it should be easier to coordinate trading.

Also I wanted to bring up a strategic thought which shouldn't come into play until much later, but I'm thinking that its likely better for players to try to conquer the island they are on rather then expanding to other islands. This I think works with the Alliance since as a single player we don't have to get all the resources by ourselves.
  • Also I wanted to bring up a strategic thought which shouldn't come into play until much later, but I'm thinking that its likely better for players to try to conquer the island they are on rather then expanding to other islands. This I think works with the Alliance since as a single player we don't have to get all the resources by ourselves.
    Thats a good idea. Make sure you grab empty spots if people idle out or if you can conquer someone. The smaller alliances might work well as I know the trading posts range is limited at first. We could split up into groups dependent upon proximity.
  • Rym read the terms of service, and he found out there is actually a lot of bullshit in there. I say for now, we just ignore the bullshit and play. If the bullshit ever comes into play, let's all quit.
  • Rym read the terms of service, and he found out there is actually a lot of bullshit in there. I say for now, we just ignore the bullshit and play. If the bullshit ever comes into play, let's all quit.
    Examples? I really hope it doesn't affect us, because this game has so much potential.
  • The trading post says that range is increased every second expansion. Anyone know how much that range is?
  • I think range 1 is every island next to yours, range 2 is then one island farther then that. Then so on and so forth.
  • Check around and you'll see there's a pretty advanced alliance called TGF, at least over near my island.
  • The usage of actions which disable advertisements is prohibited. It is inconsequential if the advertisement is blocked on purpose or is generally blocked through a pop-up-blocker, text based browser or other similar function. The only exemptions from this are those which have explicitly obtained permission from Gameforge.
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Wow, that's a good one.
  • Wow, I laughed so hard at that.
  • I believe I am located at Denuos[30:15], Macrosia is the town name.
  • Oh, I almost forgot. My name'd be Anastasios.
  • My town is named Sirako.
  • I have gotten as far as building a warehouse and working towards Wealth. I just cut down on my research people and put them all on lumber duty so while I'm at work Wealth will be developed and I should have several thousand pieces of wood waiting for me.
  • It seems that when you get wealth you get 50 of every resource.
  • It seems that when you get wealth you get 50 of every resource.
    Very good to know, thanks.
  • edited April 2008
    There is an Ikariam wiki, which is pretty good for looking up flowcharts and such.

I am researching Wine Press and will build trading post in a few minutes when my Barracks upgrade is finished.
    Post edited by kumarhk on
  • I just started and I'm on Server Zeta, Island Anauos (53:52), Town Mobius. I'm working on my academy now.
  • Ah, just got enough wood to upgrade my town hall one last time before I leave for work. Wealth will be done when I get back home this evening and then I can pursue some other form of tech.

Has anyone tried building a new town yet? Can you destroy a neighboring town or just raid it?
  • Has anyone tried building a new town yet? Can you destroy a neighboring town or just raid it?
    I'm going to finish discovering expansion tonight.
  • Jain7th Denuos[30:15] Townname: Jaitonia
    Sulfur is on the island.
  • I'm at 63:15. Is anyone willing to trade crystal glass? I have sulfur.
  • My town is Thear, just so that no one mistakenly attacks.
  • I messaged Andrew, but here is my info for the rest of you. I'm on the Island Taiaos[93:75] in the town of Roulade. It appears that once Wealth kicks in I will be mining for Crystal.
  • edited April 2008
    I have the crystal glass (110 in stock at the moment) and am currently mining like a fiend, and I have 3 cargo ships ready to roll out. If anyone has marble, they will be my new best friend.

I also have the expansion completed and am working on espionage. If I keep to pace, I could have foreign cultures completed by about early saturday morning. My acedemic center is at level 6.
    Post edited by Your Mom on
  • I think I'm too far away to trade with you, unfortunately.
    I think cargo ships might fix the problem of long distance trading. I have three right now.
    I think cargo ships might fix the problem of long distance trading. I have three right now.
    No, you need to upgrade your trading post to higher levels to ship goods to other people.