This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Xbox 360 on the skids, retailers consider dumping it.

edited April 2008 in Video Games
http://www.smarthouse.com.au/Gaming/Industry/X7T4A4P6

This is not good new at all for xbox 360 and I thought it was doing ok.

Comments

• I'd be wary of using that site as a source: link to Media Watch transcript.
  • Use links plz, kthxbai.
  • Uselinksplz, kthxbai.
    lol, the more you ask, the more they don't. This is what, your tenth time asking IN DIFFERENT THREADS, today?
  • Insiders still say that Microsoft is set to role out a Blu ray Xbox...
    David Richards = Asshat.
  • That article is pretty much complete bullshit as it just mixes comments in favor of the competition with comments that are negative in regard of the 360, however, the comments aren't interrelated. It is absolutely not surprising that PS3 sales have a spike after the withdraw of HD-DVD and the second part of the article makes no statement about the 360 whatsoever and only features Sony's corporate gloating.

The XBox 360 is far from dead. They got an established core base and had big growth recently. The shortage of 360s in stores two months ago is evidence for that. No company has a definitive lineup for this fall yet, but the 360 already has decent exclusives lined up and it stands that interplatform games are to buy on the 360. For example I heard PS3 fanboys admit to that for games like GTAIV.