This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Drugs...well, tacos.

I heard scrym talk about drugs in the forum (I'm not sure about the show.)

So anyone of you have any drug related stories to tell?

Comments

• I dumped a guy who smoked pot. Close enough. Any other story is too depressing for this place.
  • Only stories involving other people's drug-doing. Never doing drugs or alcohol, personally.
  • ny other story is too depressing for this place.
    I swear. I used to like coming to these boards. There's been so many recent threads on depression, and "depressing" stories, that I am going to end up in a Ward soon. lol
  • I took Tylenol once, but I quit fearing I would form a lifelong addiction.
  • edited April 2008
    I swear. I used to like coming to these boards. There's been so many recent threads on depression, and "depressing" stories, that I am going to end up in a Ward soon. lol
    You forget the thread on happiness and the one on puppies. It's just a trend, once it's been depleted then everything will return to "normal".

Or you can just not read these threads.
    Post edited by Sail on
  • I swear. I used to like coming to these boards. There's been so many recent threads on depression, and "depressing" stories, that I am going to end up in a Ward soon. lol
    You forget the thread on happiness and the one on puppies. It's just a trend, once it's been depleted then everything will return to "normal". Or you can just not read these threads.
    I tend to keep sad thoughts to myself.

Be happy! XD
  • ny other story is too depressing for this place.
    That's why I avoid saying or joining in on the depressing stories. I come to this forum for fun and lulz and I hate being sad. It makes me angry.
  • That's why I avoid saying or joining in on the depressing stories.
    Thanks for that.
  • I swear. I used to like coming to these boards. There's been so many recent threads on depression, and "depressing" stories, that I am going to end up in a Ward soon. lol
    You forget the thread on happiness and the one on puppies. It's just a trend, once it's been depleted then everything will return to "normal".

Or you can just not read these threads.
    Yeah, there's just been an over-excessive amount of sad threads lately. Well, in comparison to "happy" ones anyways.
  • This was the quickest derailing of a topic I ever seen. XD
  • edited April 2008
    As a forum, we're pretty good at that.
    Post edited by Sail on
  • edited April 2008
    This was the quickest derailing of a topic I ever seen. XD
    lol, I just remembered what this thread was actually about.

Drugs = Not cool.
    People who do drugs to get a "high" sensation = do not have my respect.
    Post edited by Zeehat on
  • This was the quickest derailing of a topic I ever seen. XD
    This topic is now about tacos. They rule and are made of culinary win! XD
  • edited April 2008
    This was the quickest derailing of a topic I ever seen. XD
    This topic is now about tacos. They rule and are made of culinary win! XD
    I love Tacos. In fact, I ate six the other night.
    Post edited by Zeehat on
  • I hate Taco Bell, they mock the very essence of Mexican food, not to mention their food is nasty.
  • edited April 2008
    I hate Taco Bell, they mock the very essence of Mexican food, not to mention their food is nasty.
    I heard their Taco meat, is lower grade than the meat in dog food.
    Post edited by Zeehat on
  • Taco Bell is near the bottom of the taco tower. I love Qdoba and over that would be Chipotle. Above that probably a Mexican restaurant. The absolute bottom is the Hyattsville, MD taco trucks.
  • their food is nasty
    It's edible.
  • Taco Bell is near the bottom of the taco tower. I love Qdoba and over that would be Chipotle. Above that probably a Mexican restaurant. The absolute bottom is the Hyattsville, MD taco trucks.
    I actually kinda' like Chipotle.
  • Thread name change ftw!
  • The chart of taco.image
  • edited April 2008
    mmm... Chipotles. I've had it once in Ann Arbor, and it instantly became my second-favorite Mexican restaurant.
    My favorite is the Monte Alban, a relatively close Mexican restaurant (it's actually part of a chain based in Georgia... Don't ask me why there's one in Rochester, I have no %^*$ing clue). That place serves the best Mexican food I've ever had.
    Post edited by Linkigi(Link-ee-jee) on
  • Taco Truck? what is that? is that a restaurant or is that eating tacos off a truck?
  • The best part of living in southern California is that there are amazing Mexican restaurants EVERYWHERE. Pick any hole-in-the-wall place and it's usually awesome.
  • Taco Truck? what is that? is that a restaurant or is that eating tacos off a truck?
    It's like an ice cream truck except they sell tacos. Very common in Hyattsville but no where else in PG county I think.
  • I wonder if there's a way to graphically represent these deviations from the original purpose of the thread. it's a regular sine curve! As drugs go, caffeine is far and above the most mind-altering thing I've consumed. Not to upset the status quo however: preparing tacos on a truck quite probably afford the employees more room than is found in the typical taco bell, what size truck are we talking here?
  • Candy is dandy, but liquor is quicker.
  • edited April 2008
    I wonder if there's a way to graphically represent these deviations from the original purpose of the thread. it's a regular sine curve! As drugs go, caffeine is far and above the most mind-altering thing I've consumed. Not to upset the status quo however: preparing tacos on a truck quite probably afford the employees more room than is found in the typical taco bell, what size truck are we talking here?
    Ice cream truck size. Up to two people in side making tacos.
    Candy is dandy, but liquor is quicker.
    Damn straight, Andrew. *sips*
    Post edited by Viga on
  • When I lived in Carson City, NV, there were a ton of good Mexican restaurants, and I had homemade tacos at more than one Mexican family household.