This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Probably not going to be an 080422 show

2»

Comments

• Wow, all of my class trips are as such: people sit with their friends. Be that girls with girls, guys with guys, girls with guys, whatever. Then they talk to people around them. Period.
    Making out and sex never happen, especially being at a Catholic school, because consequences would be pretty harsh (then again, I assume they'd be pretty harsh at public schools to, it just seems that less people care about getting in trouble in public schools).

I've heard about making out and some sex going on on the long ass bus rides (like the ones kids take that inevitably go overnight, cause they're traveling across the country), but not on the short 15 minute ones to go downtown to watch a play.

Also, as far as I'm concerned, making it an effort to just talk to girls is fucking stupid. Make an effort to talk to cool people, male or female. To me, it's not worth talking to some dumb chick for the sake of talking to a girl.
  • On my last field trip I finished reading Watchmen. I'd say a bus ride well spent.
    Just got another volume of Buddha, so that should do.
    Finish reading it and then buy the rest because it is awesome.
  • Wow, all of my class trips are as such: people sit with their friends. Be that girls with girls, guys with guys, girls with guys, whatever. Then they talk to people around them. Period.
    Making out and sex never happen, especially being at a Catholic school, because consequences would be pretty harsh (then again, I assume they'd be pretty harsh at public schools to, it just seems that less people care about getting in trouble in public schools).

I've heard about making out and some sex going on on the long ass bus rides (like the ones kids take that inevitably go overnight, cause they're traveling across the country), but not on the short 15 minute ones to go downtown to watch a play.

Also, as far as I'm concerned, making it an effort to just talk to girls is fucking stupid. Make an effort to talk to cool people, male or female. To me, it's not worth talking to some dumb chick for the sake of talking to a girl.
    This, pretty much.
  • But since her back was towards me the whole time, she was talking tofriends, there was a... goodview.
    Thatis the kind of thinking that will ensure you never get anywhere with her...
    Well, we weren't actually friends or anything, and that was trip was a few years ago.