This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

DS Gaming Night

RymRym
edited June 2006 in Video Games
All right. Sometime in the coming weeks, we're going to try and plan a DS Wifi gaming night. Be sure you've all got everyone's friend codes about and ready.

(If ANY of you can beat me conistently in Mario Kart DS, I'd be very surprised) ^_~

Comments

• Hmm... That would be very cool.
  • edited June 2006
    Sadly, I do not have a working wireless. There is something about my apartment that prevents any wireless signal (phones, cell phones, remote controlled cars) from getting around.
    Post edited by baltmatrix on
  • Try stripping the lead paint off the walls.
  • Getting my DS Lite next Saturday, and switching ISPs this weekend. I can't wait for the gaming nights to start.

One question: How will the Front Row Crew have time to make pod casts when you're whipping our butts in Mario Kart?
  • Looks like I should practice my Mario Kart.
  • Ifinally picked up my DS Lite yesterday :D
  • Oh you're on!
  • edited August 2006
    I got a DS Lite last week! I suck at Mario Kart but i can still red shell some ass's. (My Wi-Fi is running fine)
    Post edited by dutopia on
  • I'm definitaly in!
  • It took me an entire week to get my hands on a DS Lite. The day I did get one was insane. At one point, I was calling gamestop every half hour to make sure the truck hadn't come yet. I found out later people were literally standing outside the store, waiting for the shipment to arrive with seven DS lites.
  • Yay, I bought a DS lite 2 days ago. Sadly, I don't have any games for it... I spent all my money, and all my brother's money, on it. I now have about $10 left of play-money. (yes, I call it play-money.)
  • All your brother's money? I'm hoping you guys are sharing it.