This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Who is your favorite Avatar: The Last Airbender character?

edited April 2008 in Anime
So, who is your favorite Naruto Avatar: The Last Airbender character? I think mine is totally Naruto Aang. He is just sooooo kool!

I love the show so much I guess you could call me a Narutard Avatard!!!1!one ~_^

Who is your favorite character?! SARCASM MOTHERFUCKERS JESUS SHUT THE FUCK UP. SRSLY.

Comments

• Um, can't tell if you're making a joke or what. But, of the two episodes I've seen, I'm not a fan of Aang. He seems too head-strong for me. But, like I said, two episodes.
  • edited April 2008
    lol mine is zuko lol

ive got this totally awesome idea for an episode wear aang and zuko switch places lol i been trying to call nickelodeon so that they can make it but i havent been able to reach them yet
    Post edited by Sail on
  • omfg liek ther r alredy 2 mani avatar threds, geez!
  • edited April 2008
    OMG KETARA IZ THE HOTSHIT! WATER BENDIN IS SO KEWL! so i herd u leik waterbenders?! LOL! XDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Do n e one want a link to my fanfiction!!!! it has me and zuko and aang TOGETHER! XXXXXXDDDDD!!!

To be serious though, I don't have a favorite.
    Post edited by Viga on
  • noooooooooeeees! ZUKO AND AANG ARE MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol lol
  • Dudz. i red ur fanfic n it was teh hottnesssss!!!! tat prt were de do dat ting!!!! OMG!!! XXXXXDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!
  • Dudz. i red ur fanfic n it was teh hottnesssss!!!! tat prt were de do dat ting!!!! OMG!!! XXXXXDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!
    THANQ!!!! u rool! <3 <3 <3

I shold maek another 1 soon!!!
  • It's fairly even between Toph and Iroh.
  • Sokka is the best character on the show.
  • I don't know what I like better. The Avatar love, and the awesome inter-tron speak.
  • Zuko, because of his different phases. He changes a lot over the course of the show. Also, I like how he gets embarrassed easily. He's kind of tsundere, a little tiny bit.
  • I like how he gets embarrassed easily.
    I love that too!

*Spoiler*One of my favorite scenes is when he tries to introduce himself to the group. That and when he rehearsed his introduction in front of a frog.*Spoiler*
  • This thread made epic lulz for me.

We need more Avatar threads! Make more plz!

I suggest:

What is your favorite Avatar moment that made you cry?
    What is your favorite Avatar moment where he looks funny and you lol'd?
    What Avatar character do you fantasize about and fap to?

/sarcasm
    (Seriously, please don't make threads like those.)
  • He's kind of tsundere, a little tiny bit.
    HAHA He totally is! I guess you could say the same thing about Mai, which I guess is sort of why they work well together.
  • GeoGeo
    edited April 2008
    Zuko, because of his different phases. He changes a lot over the course of the show. Also, I like how he gets embarrassed easily. He's kind of tsundere, a little tiny bit.
    I second that! However I also like Ty Lee because she is the equivalent of Sokka if he were on the villains' side. Although after Boiling Rock, I'm not sure if that is valid anymore.
    Post edited by Geo on
  • Boomerang because he always comes back
  • Boomerang because he always comes back
    What about "hawky"? I think he's hillarious.
  • Seriously, Iroh.
  • Sokka. Hands down. It has nothing to do with the fact that his character is apparently based on me.
  • Really? He is? Now it all makes sense!
  • It has nothing to do with the fact that his character is apparently based on me.
    Did your girlfriend turn into the moon, too? woooooow.
  • Sokka. Hands down.
    He's a meat and sarcasm guy. What's not to love?
  • Easy... Toph all the way!!! A distant second would be Uncle... but how Toph only got 1 previous mention is unjust.