This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

edited May 2008 in Anime
I really like Avatar. It is a very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very good show. My mother doesn't like it, but she's mean. Sometimes she makes me take out the garbage. I bet she wouldn't make me take out the garbage is I was an airbender. I'll show her someday. My dad is way kool, though. WHenever I go to his house for visitayshun, he lets me watch Avatar. This one time, he bought me a whole dvd of Avatar. He didn't watch it with me though cos he went into his bedroom with these 2 ladies. They looked kinda sick. I think they had the flew cos they sed they had some blow. I didn't care thous cos I got to stay in the living room and watch Avatar. Yesterday at school, I was drawring pitchers of Avatar in my Trapper Keeper when Teacher axed me a question. I don't remember what it was coz it dint have anything to do with Avatar. Then I had to go to see the Princeapul. He said they was gonna put me in a special klass. I hope it is a class about how to be an airbender because airbenders are cool and I bet I would make a good airbender cos I am cool to.

P.S. I like LOLcatz to.

Comments

• I bet she wouldn't make me take out the garbage is I was an airbender
    I beg to differ. Not only would she still make you take out the garbage, you would also be very good at it (as long as you didn't end up spreading it all over the house)
    I beg to differ. Not only would she still make you take out the garbage, you would also be very good at it (as long as you didn't end up spreading it all over the house)
    I would be very good at it if I was an airbender. Airbenders are very good. And kool. They are very good and kool at the same time.
    She'd probably make you hang out the clothing and dry it with your wind prowess.

Also, all hail the power of the mighty art of axing questions. *gives HungryJoe some cookies*
  • My LI roommate would bust out with the Long Island accent when she was excited. She'd say "kowahfee" and "loowandry" and try as she might to stop, she often said "axed" instead of "asked."
  • edited May 2008
    Deleted: I should probably read the thread before making a dumb post.
    Post edited by Ametto on
  • Yesterday at school, I was drawring pitchers of Avatar in my Trapper Keeper when Teacher axed me a question.
    I wish they still had Trapper Keepers.
  • edited May 2008
    For at least 0.5 seconds I thought to myself, "Oh good god not another FUCKING Avatar thread!" Then I saw it was created by HungryJoe.

It made me lulz. Thanks, I needed a good laugh on an already crappy day. ^^
    I wish they still had Trapper Keepers.
    Don't they still have some sort of version of it? I really don't know anymore. However, I always enjoyed buying new school supplies.
    Post edited by Rochelle on
  • edited May 2008
    They're just not the same. They should put some popular characters on them.
    Post edited by Apreche on
  • This reminds me of Robert Hamburger and ninjas.
  • edited May 2008
    They're just not the same.
    Well it now uses magnets to keep the flap closed instead of velcro. I always like using velcro because it made a lot of noise and it pissed off teachers.

I agree it's not the same, but they made it more customizable so the kiddies can express themselves and be unique! :P
    They should put some popular characters on them.
    Like Hannah Montana? ^_~
    Post edited by Rochelle on
  • *tilts head at "trapper keepers"* Er. Isn't this a binder with a fold on it? .. AKA, a simple -binder-?
  • *tilts head at "trapper keepers"* Er. Isn't this a binder with a fold on it? .. AKA, a simple -binder-?
    You obviously have never been subject to the awe-inspiring power of the Trapper keeper. It was no mere binder. It was an . . . airbinder.
  • The Trapper Keeper was the BMW of the school supplies world.

Poor kids had boring 3-ring binders but... the cool kids had Trapper Keepers with their sliding plastic three ring binder properties and other stuff.

There must be an old Trapper Keeper commercial somewhere on YouTube.
  • See that? Get your Trapper Keeper and get the girls!!!
  • Certain school supply products produced an almost lustful reaction in me when I was younger. There was nothing better than a freshly sharpened Ticonderoga No. 2 pencil. I always had one of those red cover-erasers on top as well. It had to be red.

I'm somewhat the same way with office products now.
  • I have enough Ticonderogas to build a fort. They're my favorite writing utensil.
  • I admit to occasionally wandering the local Staples store just to look at the office supplies...
  • If only we could get our hands on an Avatar Trapperkeeper...
  • If only we could get our hands on an Avatar Trapperkeeper...
    I bet certain people here would have fangasms over it.

Now if it were a Tare Panda Trapper Keeper, I would melt from it's uber cuteness.
    See that? Get your Trapper Keeper and get the girls!!!
    If this were true, then why are some of the geeks here still single? ^_~

You know you're a geek when you enjoy shopping for office supplies or just looking at them.
  • I nearly died from the old. (I had to find a different commercial - Scott's embed hates me).

:3 My fetish is pencils. I am always looking at new and/or pretty pencils, oohing and aahing. I rarely have pens - it's alway pencils.
  • Japanese Office Supplies. They are so cute! I have too many notebooks and stationary sets, with colorful engrish and cute mascots on them. Also, I like mechanical pencils.
  • I remember that, during my middle-school days, the whole student body was obsessed with trading/buying/selling different colored Gel Pens.
  • I remember that, during my middle-school days, the whole student body was obsessed with trading/buying/selling different colored Gel Pens.
    It was pogs for us.
  • Japanese Office Supplies. They are so cute! I have too many notebooks and stationary sets, with colorful engrish and cute mascots on them. Also, I like mechanical pencils.
    I would order straight from Japan if I could just get those cute things! And I want a bento box too. My only weakness - cute things that are useful!
    I remember that, during my middle-school days, the whole student body was obsessed with trading/buying/selling different colored Gel Pens.
    Evil horrible Gel Pens which NEVER work!
    It was pogs for us.
    The difference between pogs and the whole Gel Pen thing....was that EVERYONE collected them. Ab-so-lute-ly everyone.

I never understood their popularity, though I have to admit, I participated in the whole thing as well. It was absolutely retarded.