This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

GeekNights 080514 - ICE: The OAV

RymRym
edited May 2008 in Anime
Tonight on GeekNights, we review ICE: The OAV. In the news, Super Techno Arts went dark, leaving Jojo's Bizarre Adventure to its sorry fate. Also, Scott GeekBites The Kree Skrull War.

Scott's Thing - Chi's Sweet Home
Rym's Thing - Death Chaos 9000

Comments

• Stemming forth from Scott's Thing of the Day: Chi's Sweet Home Caramelldansen.
  • Garden State Parkway to 95 is ALWAYS THE BEST WAY TO GO!!!!

Its how I make it up to NAVA and DP and traffic is minimal when you pick a good time.
  • Just reading the description, this anime has all the hallmarks of an excuse for lesbian fanservice.
  • Stemming forth from Scott's Thing of the Day:Chi's Sweet Home Caramelldansen.
    I squeeked with a very high pitched voice when I read that. Sadly the vid is less cute as I hoped/imagined.
  • ...so how do you do your laundry? Wash and line-dry? Laundromat? Other?
  • edited May 2008
    ...so how do you do your laundry? Wash and line-dry? Laundromat? Other?
    All of the above?
    Post edited by gomidog on
  • Found out the reason JoJo went dark...

...Muslims.
  • I watched ICE, and while it certainly was mediocre and forgettable, I didn't see much to qualify it as the worst anime ever. You should watch (and do an episode on) Roots Search. THAT is a look into Hell.
  • I watched ICE, and while it certainly was mediocre and forgettable, I didn't see much to qualify it as the worst anime ever. You should watch (and do an episode on) Roots Search. THAT is a look into Hell.
    They never said it was the worst anime. They didn't even mention it in the worst anime episode.