This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Google Maps Captures A Crime?

edited May 2008 in Everything Else
Chicago

Google maps street view strikes again in capturing something interesting.

Comments

• I hope that's a squirt gun.
  • I hope that's a squirt gun.
    Doubt it. All I gotta say is wow...though I bet they've been caught, if it was a real gun. If you pull one out in the middle of the street like that, odds are you're gonna get busted.
  • Just click through the adjacent street view pictures and you'll get a good idea of what happened. It's a one way street (at least if chicago has normal parking rules) so the arrow of time is past == north, future == south.
  • I looked, at it. It just think the kid was talking shit about him, but it stopped pretty quickly.
  • The kid definitely didn't run away after. I, too, hope it wasn't a real gun.
  • Man, the next time I see a Google can, I'm totally following it making faces.
  • Man, the next time I see a Google can, I'm totally following it making faces.
    LOL

I was hoping to plan it so that The rocks in my yard looked like a wang or just hold a sign that says, "Hi Google", but It came and went and I never knew about it.