This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Finally a reason to buy the Wii.

edited May 2008 in Video Games
I've been waiting for a urination simulation for quite some time. Thank you, Nintendo!

Comments

• Is this the time to shout "Wiiiiiiiiiii!"?

Damnit, I want Super Smash Brothers to release here in Germany.
  • Still doesn't beat Boong-Ga Boong-Ga.
  • Still doesn't beatBoong-Ga Boong-Ga.
    That's it! Me and my friend have had a running joke about that game since it appeared in an EGM like 8 years ago, but I could never remember the name or find a picture of it.
  • I've been waiting for aurination simulationfor quite some time. Thank you, Nintendo!
    Want.
  • edited May 2008
    Why do guys want this? You can do it for free!

edit: But peeing on cats does NOT earn you points. Quite the opposite.
    Post edited by gomidog on
  • Too bad it was part of think geeks april fools joke this year. Link to their April fools page.
  • Doh! That's the last time I trust my brother to send me a link!

That's pretty funny.
  • Heh. It's hilarious, because it's the sort of thing the Japanese would actually make.
  • Speaking of ThinkGeek April fool's jokes, I actually purchased the 8-bit tie a while back.
  • You know, when I saw this my first reaction was "There's no way. Nintendo is way too picky about who they let develop games. They are super image conscious." I am glad that I was at least a little suspicious.
  • I had a similar thought. Also, on the video I noticed the motion of the wiimote wasn't matching up with the on screen pii, and my reaction was "This game needs a bit of work."

It's an obvious clue to a fake, now that I look back, but at the time... well... I've seen weirder game ideas!
  • I saw an article about a beer pong wii ware game. I cant wait.