This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Anime School Days

edited May 2008 in Everything Else
I just finished watching the anime School days and here I thought Evangalion was a mind trip. This anime is screwed up in a bad way. I about a love triangle that goes horrible wrong and you can see where it could of went right and it does not. And it is the guys fault through the hole thing. At least that what I think, but there is plenty of blame for the girls in this anime as well. You can get it from animesuki or there is an OVA that I am getting now via a torrent and I will let you know how it is. I like everyone take on this.

Comments

• edited May 2008
    I really didn't enjoy the anime too much. I basically watched it up to the point where the first sex scene appeared. Since I thought the show was getting stranger and stranger I decided to read the Wikipeida for the last episode:

SPOILER:
    Overcome by emotion, Sekai stabs and kills Makoto the next day while at his apartment. After a few words from Makoto, Sekai becomes shocked by her actions and runs away in a panic. Shortly afterwards, Kotonoha arrives at Makoto's home to find him dead. Sekai, who was hiding in her room, receives a cryptic text from Makoto to meet "him" at the school's rooftop. She proceeds there cautiously, carrying the knife she killed Makoto within her jacket. After arriving she is confronted by Kotonoha, who accuses Sekai of lying about being pregnant. Sekai denies lying, and Kotonoha tells Sekai to look inside the gym bag lying on the bench, which contains Makoto's severed head. At that moment, Kotonoha unravels a bloody dozuki and kills Sekai. In a state of insanity she cuts open the womb of Sekai’s lifeless body and upon seeing nothing, concludes that Sekai was lying. On her family’s boat drifting off in the distant ocean, Kotonoha is last seen holding Makoto's head in her arms saying that now they can finally be together.
    Yeah... I guess you can see why I stopped watching. ^^
    Post edited by kiwi_bird on
    edited May 2008
    SPOILER [------] Yeah... I guess you can see why I stopped watching. ^^
    Please use a colour to hide the quoted text from Wikipedia. White works somewhat for spoiler text boxes, but let me get the correct colour value for spoiler boxes.

EDIT: Use <font color="#E5EAF6">Text</font> to give the text the background colour for blockquotes.

As for the anime, haven't seen it, I was told it was decent. Though I suspect the person who said that liked harems in general, so yeah.
    Post edited by ... on
  • If you like School Days, you may want to check out the visual novel for it. There is a translation group that is currently working on it but they are only 30ish% complete on it the last time I checked. I haven't seen the anime yet but usually the anime versions of visual novels are inferior to the original versions.
  • Wasn't this the source of 'nice boat'?
  • Wasn't this the source of 'nice boat'?
    *Googles*, yes and no. Because of certain circumstances TV stations did not want to air the twelfth episode of School Days. One such TV show aired a scenic nature show instead, one of the scenes in said show was a boat on a lake. A 4channer then cleverly commented "nice boat". - Source.
  • edited May 2008
    And it the end of the anime, one of the characters is also on a boat. I think this thing though now sociological and I may post what I think on my Live Journal page if any one is curious.
    Post edited by sailorvista on