This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

You're Meddling with Forces You Don't Understand!

13»

Comments

• Blame Sirius Cybernetics Corporation.
    Why that? Marvin is awesome, I praise them for making him. I do not praise the designers of old Marvin though.
  • edited October 2008
    Too bad Marvin's design in the movie was completely retarded.
    How can you say that when you are looking at it? That's not a bad design. The older design was much, much worse.
    I'd like it more if it's head was smaller, and it's body was less stumpy looking. I suppose a better way to phrase my post would have been "I can't stand the way Marvin looks in that movie.", because it's an OK design, I just hate the way it looks personally. That one is much better than the old TV show version, though.
    Post edited by Walker on
  • I'd like it more if it's head was smaller
    Head the size of a planet! You're saying no to Douglas Adams' writings?! What kind of person are you. Heathen, heathen! >:( His head is supposed to be large.
  • edited October 2008
    I'd like it more if it's head was smaller
    Head the size of a planet! You're saying no to Douglas Adams' writings?! What kind of person are you. Heathen, heathen! >:( His head is supposed to be large.
    His brain is the size of a planet. If you're going to yell at someone about Douglas Adams' writings, at least quote them properly. :p

EDIT:
    Seriously, you guys are slacking.
    Post edited by TheWhaleShark on
  • edited October 2008
    I'd like it more if it's head was smaller
    I never said it shouldn't be big, just smaller. His head could be big without looking ridiculous and stupid like that.
    Post edited by Walker on
    edited October 2008
    His brain is the size of a planet. If you're going to yell at someone about Douglas Adams' writings, at least quote them properly. :p
    Blablabla, true, but a brain is in a head, so the point still stands. We were talking about heads, what do you expect.
    Seriously, you guys are slacking.
    There has to appear a robot in fiction worthy of my brain.

EDIT: Also, the quote only appears twice in the five books. It's perfectly plausible to not remember it 100% correctly, the message is still the same.
    Post edited by ... on
  • edited October 2008
    There has to appear a robot in fiction worthy of my brain.
    When I think of a robot worthy of your brain, I think of this:
    ^_~ =P
    Post edited by Rochelle on
  • Dibs.

On second thought, maybe this one. Blends in better and stuff.
  • There has to appear a robot in fiction worthy of my brain.
    When I think of a robot worthy of your brain, I think of this:
    ^_~ =P
    Nah. Not worthy of my brain. I prefer to have it myself. :D
  • On the topic of BSG, dibs:
  • All these crazy people debating what robot body they want. EMP TO THE HEAD! >:D Meat all the way!
  • I want Boomer, then.
  • I want this one: