This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Fucking 'Revisionists'

/rant

I heard another one on the radio again the other day.

Every last one of them makes me sick. They make arguments with absolutely no evidence by claiming that everyone is simply making things up.

I hate them more than religious fanatics because there is fact staring them in the face and they simply ignore it for no other reason than to hate.

I hope they all die in a fire.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holocaust_revisionists

/endrant

Comments

• edited June 2006
    Argh - How the hell can they be so blind! Idiots :S They're worse than the scientology lot
    Post edited by Farragar on
  • edited June 2006
    Hey, you fucker, use your HTML/BBCode!

Holocaust Revisionists

Mr. Period, could you please add this to your list of things to fix while editing posts?
    Post edited by trogdor9 on
  • Never, try to argue with a Holocaust denier. They are crazy people, if you try to get into an argument with them you will find that they think they are 'debating' you and 'participateing in free speech', you thereby give their opinions a level of legitimacy.

i find just laughing at them is the best option.
  • Not only is it stupid, it's an insult to the people who died at the hands of the Nazis and their hollocaust.
  • On a lighter note, mark this day as the first I've been 'Mr. Period'-ed. I hang my head in shame.
  • While it deeply offends me to think that someone could deny what happened under the Nazis, it offends me just as much that a person, in some countries, can be denied their freedom for speaking what they believe. Open, honest discussion of the facts will win any argument against these creeps- all that jailing scum like David Irving does is give the whackjob deniers an excuse to believe the authorities are covering something up. I understand the harsh stance European law takes is well intentioned, I just happen to think it is absolutely the wrong approach.
  • Exactly, he should have the freedom to say whatever he wants, and I should have the freedom to point at him, laugh histerically and call him a fucktard.

I just finished a topic on Nazi Germany at uni and read part of David Irving's book on Nuremberg (which you can download free from his website) as an academic work it is pure shite, no wonder he gives it out for free. No one in their right mind would pay for it. Poorly referenced, this VERY thinnly veiled theory that it was Jewish organisations in the US as orchistrated the Nuremberg trials.

What I don't get it, if these people are telling the truth then there must be a vast conspiracy spanning countries and decades. Millions of people would have to know about it by now and monitoring every single media article in the world. Seriously? People just aren't that good at keeping secrets, ever tried to plan a suprise party? Well imagine doing that for 40years with millions of people keeping it quiet. Its just impossible.