This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Bad Puns

1235»

Comments

• I want to play Dungeons & Dragons (Cyclopaedia rules) straight and by the book. Keeps and everything.
  • I want to play Dungeons & Dragons (Cyclopaedia rules) straight and by the book. Keeps and everything.
    I have PDFs of ODnD (the one that says "yeah, just use Chainmail rules for fighting"). I'd be willing to run it at Connecticon, but whether you guys have free time at said is another matter entirely.
  • Definitely won't have time. ;^)
  • I like Doctor Who because it's quite dalektable.
  • The local newspaper once had a contest to see who could come up with the best puns, so I submitted 10 of them to see if any would win the prize. But no pun in ten did.

In Lowell, MA, we used to have a Jack Kerouac themed sandwich shop called "Dharma Buns." One of their most popular sandwiches was the "Alan Ginsburger."

• What is the internal temperature of a tauntaun? Luke-warm.
  • Why can't gingers make shoes? They've got no soles.
  • Which dog likes dubstep the most?

A chiWAWAWAWA.

• This game looks to have plenty of bad puns.
  • Stolen from bash.org

-------1344--------
    *** p00bear (jason@adsl-208-188-253-138.dsl.stlsmo.swbell.net) has joined #cplusplus

hey hey

so can the boolean evaluated conditional expression achieve orgasm?

sure, it comes after a while!

:D
    *** p00bear was kicked by Reagun (KK: i'm only kicking you cause i get it)

• Stolen from bash.org

-------1344--------
    *** p00bear (jason@adsl-208-188-253-138.dsl.stlsmo.swbell.net) has joined #cplusplus

hey hey

so can the boolean evaluated conditional expression achieve orgasm?
    sure, it comes after a while!
    :D
    *** p00bear was kicked by Reagun (KK: i'm only kicking you cause i get it)
    Oh lawd, anthropomorphising programming code into cute girls. JAPAN, YOU ALREADY DID GUNS, GET ON THIS SHIT!
  • Man went to a female doctor, embarrassed. "Doc you gotta help me, I'm ejaculating prematurely."
    Doctor looks at him and sighs. "Unfortunately, I can't prescribe anything, but I know something that might help." She takes a pad and writes something down then folds the paper and hands it to him.
    "What's this doc?"
    "My sister's name and number. She has a short attention span."
  • edited June 2012
    Man went to a female doctor, embarrassed. "Doc you gotta help me, I'm ejaculating prematurely."
    Doctor looks at him and sighs. "Unfortunately, I can't prescribe anything, but I know something that might help." She takes a pad and writes something down then folds the paper and hands it to him.
    "What's this doc?"
    "My sister's name and number. She has a short attention span."
    Is there a pun here? Nice joke, but I don't get the pun, or is it just that bad?
    Post edited by Not nine on
  • edited October 2013
    There is a TF2 Highlander team called "Dead Ringer Storage". That is almost as good as the beer league hockey team called "Peter North Stars" (look at the logo).
    Post edited by chaosof99 on
  • http://imgur.com/gallery/nSxhs

A classic that still gives me the lols.
  • chaosof99 said:

Because of their kickstarter - we are getting 104 more episodes of crapshots. (Also damn the sound quality was bad back then.)

I don't think the puns get better than this.
  • edited October 2016
    NOFX has a new album and a new song called "OxyMoronic" that is just filled to the brim on bad puns with medications. Fantastic song though.

Post edited by chaosof99 on
  • I find a sachet of silica gel in a package at work. It says "Do not eat" in big letters on it.

I was very tempted to say aloud "Do not eat. I don't say this ingest." but it doesn't quite work.

I'm sure there's a way to make it make actual sense. Any ideas?
  • Maybe like "I say this, not ingest."