This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Diablo III

Comments

• Sadly I don't have internets right now.
    How did you post this without Internets?
    Uh, phone?
  • Well, I'm at work. But at my house I don't have Internets since I'm moving.
    Uh, phone?
    That's Internets.

Uh, phone?
    That's Internets.

And so was WAP, if you wanna get technical. Doesn't mean you can play Diablo on it.
  • My SP charges $20 for 2GB of download as a hotspot. That would be an expensive play session.
    Uh, phone?
    That's Internets.

Its actually not. The mobile network is a completely separate entity.
  • How bad do you want it?
  • I'll probably just load it on my laptop and go to the university library. THEN IT'S GO TIME.
  • What's the co-op situation of Diablo 3 like compared to Torchlight 2?
  • While this is on a Blizzard forum it seems like it gives a pretty good understanding of the differences between the betas
    http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/4926593318
  • Co-Op is awesome. I'm having a very good time actually. The game itself is very streamlined and smooth.
  • What's the co-op situation of Diablo 3 like compared to Torchlight 2?
    From my understanding it's basically the same. You can have up to 4 people at once, and the loot is instanced (everyone gets their own loot.)
  • heh, Probably want to read a topic on it in the TL2 forums just to see if it's biased :-p
  • My friends are working hard at convincing me to get his game.
  • My friends are working hard at convincing me to get his game.
    Don't do it! It's a trap! Blizzard had me once.

NEVER AGAIN!

Jeremy got it for free because he signed up for that WoW year thing. Bad idea on his end, but eh.
  • Wow is there even a point in playing this if all the names I want are banned?? http://www.diablowiki.com/Diablo_III_Banned_Character_Names
  • I just woke up a few minutes ago and I'm in Error 37 hell. I was able to get in for about 3 hours before my weak physical body shutdown and demanded sleep. =/
    What's the co-op situation of Diablo 3 like compared to Torchlight 2?
    I don't know about Torchlight 2 but up to 4 players can multiplayer in D3.

• Only four? Sadface. I was hoping for something bigger.
  • Servers are down for maintenance until 1:30 PDT.
  • As long as I can make Punchy the Monk I'll be satisfied.
  • Only four? Sadface. I was hoping for something bigger.
    Their argument for this is there aren't really that many times when >4 would be fun so they capped it at that.
  • Does the co-op work or is it crap like Magicka?
  • Worked fine when I played the open beta.
  • It works fine (when the servers are up).
  • It works fine (when the servers are up).
    So it doesn't work. ;^)
  • For now. It's not inherent server instability they are dealing with. It's volume. Once they get that settled (2-3 max from what I'm hearing from the inside), she'll be smooth sailing.
  • You'd think that people would have learned to not play a blizzard game the first week it's out by now.
  • Unlike Magicka, this is merely a server issue. The actual client and game isn't buggy as hell and plays incredibly well when the servers are up.
  • For now. It's not inherent server instability they are dealing with. It's volume. Once they get that settled (2-3 max from what I'm hearing from the inside), she'll be smooth sailing.
    Remember. Those servers are for single player too. It won't drop off nearly as much as other games do.