This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

GeekNights 080702 - Princess Tutu

2»

Comments

• Photo

I think Emily is the girl in the middle with red hair and hands in the air. Fox and Hare could be in reference to Scott and Rym.
    Oh, Scott can you sing, " I'm so pretty, oh so pretty" :)
  • Photo

I think Emily is the girl in the middle with red hair and hands in the air. Fox and Hare could be in reference to Scott and Rym.
    Oh, Scott can you sing, " I'm so pretty, oh so pretty" :)
    Sorry to burst your bubble, but we already figured out the picture. Read the discussion above.
  • She is the keeper of the fox and the hare
    Her eyes like a rabbit's
    her hands full of air
    That's a good riddle. I wish I could make riddles.
  • ...Wow, I can't believe you guys figured it out so quickly. I get a kick out of the anonymity, but I figure you'll probably see me at cons this summer. I hope I get to meet all of you!
  • ...Wow, I can't believe you guys figured it out so quickly. I get a kick out of the anonymity, but I figure you'll probably see me at cons this summer. I hope I get to meet all of you!
    Can't, If GeekNights was Ccoser to the upper Midwest, I would be there in a heart beat, But with the rise in Gas Prices, It's not possible for me.
  • I'm conflicted.

I was about to purchase this series from Amazon and there are only 5 left, but George told me that "I really think that's a ploy by Rym to try and get people to watch that stupid show".

I've read the reviews on Amazon, and they say otherwise. I enjoy magical girl shows like Card Captor Sakura, and I love ballet.

Is this series worth buying or just renting via snail mail on Netflix?
  • Buy. Definitely buy.
  • Buy. Definitely buy.
    Yeah, I already did. I look forward to watching it.
  • "I really think that's a ploy by Rym to try and get people to watch that stupid show".
  • Wait, so somehow the limited availability on Amazon is our doing? I'd love to know how that's possible.
  • That referred to the amount of praise you give this show.
  • Wait, so somehow the limited availability on Amazon isourdoing? I'd love to know how that's possible.
    Well originally I was ordering something on Amazon for under $25 and it counted towards the free super saver shipping. I think looked at things on my wishlist that I wanted and remembered Princess Tutu. I saw that there were only 5 left in stock and worried that I might miss out.

Had a conversation with George then this all started. Regardless, pretty much anything Scrym has recommended I enjoyed.
  • It's a trick! They're all in on it!