This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Why People Think Rym & Scott Are Gay: The Movie - Special Audio-only Edition for the Hard of Seeing

Comments

• If I knew how to make an ASCII of someone cowering behind some bushes, I would post it.
    _ __
    ( )@___@( )
    ( ) ( )
    ( ( ) )( ) )
    (( )( ) )
    It's been a really boring day at work today... >__>
  • Hahaha. To me this is the highlights of the show.
  • To cancel out the gay ASCII art:
    ( * Y * )
    It doesn't cancel out teh gay if you are a lesbian.
  • edited July 2008
    It's been a really boring day at work today... >__>
    Apparently. :o But at least you produced something rather than spending that bored time staring off into space or fiddling with a pen, right?
    Post edited by Eryn on
  • To cancel out the gay ASCII art:
    ( * Y * )
    It doesn't cancel out teh gay if you are a lesbian.
    Yeah, but lesbian ASCII art is way hotter than gay ASCII art.
  • The migraine I have is twice as bad now as it was an hour ago from laughing so hard! Great job and I'm glad that I still pop in once every three or four months.
  • Experiencing pain through pleasure is a beautiful thing. Confusing yet so magical.
  • The migraine I have is twice as bad now as it was an hour ago from laughing so hard! Great job and I'm glad that I still pop in once every three or four months.
    Good to know that I caused some amount of real physical harm to someone thanks to this. That's the sheer power of gay!Scrym for ya.
  • Experiencing pain through pleasure is a beautiful thing. Confusing yet so magical.
    What about pleasure through pain?
    What about pleasure through pain?
    Hmmm... new round of leather-based Scrym fan art? :P Rym as dolled-up dominatrix? Scott in chaps and a biker hat? A faceless Emily biting her knuckles and turning some shade of pink in the background? :P
  • "Paddling is good. Paddling of the swollen ass."
  • I'm bumping this for all the newbies in the forum.
  • Wow. I forgot about this. Time for a re-listen!

I wonder if there's enough material for a sequel.
  • I'll have a look through the newer episodes sometime and see if there is or not. I don't have many new interesting podcast episodes to listen to outside of Dave and Joel, GeekNights, and AWO, so I may have time to go diving in the archives again sometime. Don't expect anything soon, though. The first project took long enough to compile as it was. That and it may be more awkward now that I've actually met the guys in person. XD;;
  • I was pondering putting some anime to rym and scott talking...Here We Go!
  • This makes me miss having four new episodes a week, for some reason.
  • We all miss that. Apparently, the only way to return to the original schedule would be to have 10,000 listeners, but since we have no statistical data on the downloads of the episodes, we might already be there and Rym could just be being lazy.
  • This has got to be the funniest thing I have heard in a long time. This also highlights what makes GeekNights so enjoyable to listen to, the interaction between Rym and Scott.
  • We all miss that. Apparently, the only way to return to the original schedule would be to have 10,000 listeners, but since we have no statistical data on the downloads of the episodes, we might already be there and Rym could just be being lazy.
    I totally understand why they only do the show twice a week, I just really miss having a Thursday show weekly :(
  • As there are new members who are asking about the accompanying thread to this one. Bumping this was obligatory.
  • Indeed; here's to the newbies.
  • Bumped for the new person in the forums
  • How did I not know this existed? That was absolutely amazing. I started listening to it on headphones before my roommate left the room and just about burst trying to contain the laughter.
  • Geofino is vindicated!
  • Geofino is vindicated!
    I'LL GET YOU NEXT TIME, GADGET.
  • Geofino is vindicated!
    I'LL GET YOU NEXT TIME, GADGET.
    REEEEOOOOWWWWWW!!!!!!!
  • GeoGeo
    edited May 2010
    Because there are so many new and returning members in the forums as of late. I've bumped it. As well as this.
    Post edited by Geo on
  • Because there are so many new and returning members in the forums as of late. I've bumped it.As well as this.
    You know, I think the weird forum lore is better if they discover it on their own. It is more fun and funny that way. If you keep doing this then we will all get sick of it and get annoyed when you bump up old weird hilarity. Ok? Okay.
    This is true. While we have no problem with people bumping old threads when appropriate, bumping with a comment that doesn't add anything is not so great.
  • I'm pretty sure that this is conclusive evidence. Scrym loves the dudes.