This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Why People Think Rym & Scott Are Gay: The Movie - Special Audio-only Edition for the Hard of Seeing

Comments

• That is pretty much my favorite animation on the entire internets. I really want more of those.
  • That is pretty much my favorite animation on the entire internets. I really want more of those.
    Guess what? Mankoon works with me now, doing modeling and concept art at the game studio. Also, if you liked that, there are some pretty cool projects from Mankoon on the horizon. Stay tuned for some cool 3D work and some really neat indie games.
    Guess what? Mankoon works with me now, doing modeling and concept art at the game studio. Also, if you liked that, there are some pretty cool projects from Mankoon on the horizon. Stay tuned for some cool 3D work and some really neat indie games.
    We wait with baited breath.
  • Wow, definitely keep me posted. I love those animations, and also the stuff you put up, Emily, and I love indie games. Especially when they are really fun and cost less than $10. I'm going to be leaving for basic soon, so I might randomly disappear for months on end, but I'd appreciate if you could keep me posted.
  • So. This isn't going to turn into anything for a whiiiiiiile yet. But. If anyone happens to find any lol-worthy clips of Rym and/or Scott sounding gay in episodes that came out after June 26, 2008, feel free to whisper or e-mail the episode numbers and timecodes to me.

Just sayin'.
  • Oh My. Here we go again! ^_^
  • Well, there's over two years' worth of potential new material now.
  • I'm on it!
  • There is one clip where either Scott or Rym says, "He came and pee'd on my floor." I will go find it now.
  • There is one clip where either Scott or Rym says, "He came and pee'd on my floor." I will go find it now.
    What is most annoying is I know that it is on my Facebook quotes and it even has the episode number, but Facebook is down :'(.
    What is most annoying is I know that it is on my Facebook quotes and it even has the episode number, but Facebook is down :'(.
    It's working now. At least, for me.
  • I've got a few good ones so far just from listening to old episodes at work. That's how the first project came together before, so hopefully it'll work that way again now.
  • edited September 2010
    There is one clip where either Scott or Rym says, "He came and pee'd on my floor." I will go find it now.
    Triumphant Return, Q&A.; 100107 I'm 99% sure.
    Post edited by ProfPangloss on
    Triumphant Return, Q&A.; 100107 I'm 99% sure.
    Yes that is exactly what it was, I helped make the episode, so I remember.
  • The Meta Forum Comments thread reminded me that I killed my webhosting recently, so the link to the movie in the top post no longer works. Re-uploaded here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/qko4y764639lpnq/wptrsagtmsaoefthos.mp3
  • I forgot all about this. XD That was a hilarious phase we had in the forum.
  • Viga its not a phase they are going through.
  • This is who they are, mom!
  • DX You guys! XD
  • me: Did you get to the eps of House of Cards where he goes back to his old college... lol.. If one of us is ever honored by RIT we should do what they did ^_^
    Sent at 4:52 PM on Thursday
    Rym: LOL
    So get drunk and relive our homo-erotic youth? ;^)
    me: exactly! Yaoi couch!
    Rym: Yaoi couch
    lol
    me: lol
    hahah
    Sent at 5:01 PM on Thursday

Sorry I thought this exchange was funny enough to share.
  • You were correct.
    Oh man, I found this again doing a image search for something completely different.. ahh memories.
  • The audio 404s! NOOO!
  • The Meta Forum Comments thread reminded me that I killed my webhosting recently, so the link to the movie in the top post no longer works. Re-uploaded here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/qko4y764639lpnq/wptrsagtmsaoefthos.mp3
  • edited May 2013
    Besides, I'm sure it's saved by the internet archive by now. Just in case it isn't, though, I'll upload it there tonight.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • edited May 2013
    I can put it in my public dropbox as well.
    Post edited by Linkigi(Link-ee-jee) on
  • I'm thinking of uploading it to our libsyn and toombling it.
  • Please do. I have hoped this would be on some official Geeknights thing for a while now. image