This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

David Fincher

edited July 2008 in Movies
He's probably my favorite director of all time. I just got done watching The Game and it was stunning, to say the least. Fight Club and Se7en are two of my favorite movies, and Zodiac is great, too. Pretty soon he's releasing a new film, starring Brad Pitt who played main roles in Se7en and Fight Club, called The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. I am so fucking stoked.

Trailer site.

Comments

• Panic Room is awesome too. He is the Kubrick of the new generation.
  • Fight Club was his best. If you ever saw any trailer for the movie, you would think it was just a normal action movie. But, nope, it was SO much better.

I want you to do me a favor. Hit me as hard as you can.
  • I think the only Fincher film I've seen is Fight Club. Fight Club is a very, very, very well-made and very good movie, and I really want to watch some of his other stuff.
  • edited November 2008
    I think the only Fincher film I've seen is Fight Club. Fight Club is a very, very, very well-made and very good movie, and I really want to watch some of his other stuff.
    A kiss is not a contract, but it's very nice. It's very very very very nice. /Flight of The Conchords
    Post edited by Linton on